Bakugou starts it all.

~3rd Person POV~
Bakugou and Kirishima, 2 best friends who didn't hesitate to tell eachother anything. And by anything, they meant anything.

Well, not really. They both spiritually agreed to respect when the other didn't want to tell the other one something, especially if it's embarrassing.

Like, for example, Bakugou didn't want to tell Kirishima that when he  and Midoryia were kids, they had their first kiss. Yeah, not something you'd want to reveal, especially if you've said you hated that certain person.

Anyways, as I was saying, since they are best friends, they felt obligated to spend as much time with eachother. Bakugou was on his regular bullshit.

"Fucking Deku!" Bakugou said, very pissed off. "What did he do this time?"
Kirishima said. Kirishima was kinda tired hearing all of these mean things about Midoryia when he seems like a great guy who doesn't really deserve to be treated like that.

"He was chewing on his god damn pencil! And was being so noisy too!" Bakugou loudly exclaimed. Kirishima looked back earlier that day. He recalled Midoryia chewing on his pencil, but very quietly.

"And the way his hair bounces, it annoys the shit outta me!" Bakugou hands were getting sparky now. "That's it?" Kirishima said, placing a hand on Bakugou's shoulder.

"Midoryia can't be that bad, right?" Kirishima said. Bakugou growled at his question. "Plus, it kinda sounds like you, k'know, like him." Kirishima added. "WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?! I CLEARLY DON'T, I FUCKING HATE HIM!!" Bakugou yelled, sending explosions from his hands. "I'm fucking leaving! You can walk home by yourself!" Bakugou yelled like the gremlin he is. Bakugou walked away, leaving Kirishima to his thoughts.

'Midoryia isn't that bad. Bakugou just makes it sound like that.'
'But then again, I've never really hung out with Midoryia by myself, I've only ever hung out with him in a group's
'Thats it! I'll invite him to hang out tomorrow! Then maybe I can see what is so awful about Midoryia.'

With that, Kirishima went home. The next morning came rather quickly. Kirishima walked to school alone. 'Guess I really pissed off Bakugou. But its nothing really new' He thought. He walked until he saw a familiar freckled face with green hair.

"Midoryia! Bro!" Kirishima yelled, running toward the boy. "Kirishima-kun! Good morning!" Replied Midoryia with a tired, yet very bright smile. "How are you? You look kinda tired." Kirishima said, now walking beside Midoryia. "I am. Uraraka kept me up all night talking about Mina. It was cute and all, but I stayed up way too late. Got most of my homework done in the process though!" Midoryia explained. "Oh. Uraraka has feelings for Mina?" Kirishima questioned. "Ah!! F-forget I said anything!" Midoryia said, covering his face. "Said what? You didn't say anything." Kirishima said, looking away from the flustered boy. Midoryia uncovered his face and giggled. Music to everyone's ears.

"So, how are you?" Midoryia said, looking up at the red headed boi. "Good! But enough about me, I wanted to ask you something!" Kirishima looked at Midoryia. "What is it?" Midoryia asked, locking eyes with the red head. "Do you want to hang out soon? Like at the mall, I need some new shoes and a couple of other things. Bakugou is pretty mad at me right now, so I don't think he'd want to go with me." Kirishima hoped and prayed that he would say yes. "Sure! I'd love to hang out with you!" Midoryia reasponed. "Awesome! Wanna go tomorrow?" Kirishima said, very happy. "Yes! That'll be just perfect!" Midoryia was now beaming as well. "Great! I'll come pick you up around 11, sound good?" Kirishima said. "Sounds like a plan!" Midoryia responded. "Great! Now we better hurry or we'll be late." Kirishima then took off running. "Hey, wait up!" Midoryia said, running after him.
______________________________________