The Night Before.

~Deku's POV~

~RockySweetHeart has added you as a friend. Stop by and say hi!~

RockySweetHeart: Midoryia! Hey!

You: Kirishima-kun! Hi!

RockySweetHeart: I didn't get to talk to you much today, so, how are you?

You: Good! How are you?

RockySweetHeart: Same here! I just wanted to talk about tomorrow! Is there any stores you'd like to go to first?

You: No, I'm fine.

RockySweetHeart: Really?

You: Yeah, I don't want to drag you into a store you don't wanna go into. If that makes any sence.

RockySweetHeart: Don't worry it does! And I understand! Pretty nice of you Midoryia.

You: wkjfm

You: Thanks.

RockySweetHeart: Can't wait to hang out with you tomorrow.

RockySweetHeart: See you at 11??

You: Yeah :)

RockySweetHeart: Great :)

RockySweetHeart: Before I go, can I get directions to your place?

You: Oh sure

-direcrions sent-

RockySweetHeart: Thanks! Cya tomorrow

~RockySweetHeart has gone offline~

Why is my face So red?! Have I always been like this? I don't have feelings for Kirishima. Do I? Doesn't Kacchan have a crush on him? I mean, if I recall, I do remember him saying he doesn't need a lover. He needs someone. Some sweet, kind, caring, and... manly. Someone with beautiful red hair. And mussles. Someone's who's smile and general presence is like when you take a drink of really cold water after a workout. Just so refreshing even if you've seen it a thousand times, it just never gets old. Okay so, maybe I do have a crush. Or im just flustered. I don't know. Anyways, I need to have a shower.

~3rd Person pov~
Yes, he took a shower. After it, he had some time to kill, but he needed a break from lifting weighs. So, he saw that as a chance to make an outfit for tomorrow. He picked out a green cat hoodie, tan pants, and of course his iconic red shoes. He decided on just wearing a white shirt under his hoodie. He wasn't going to do his hair cause, why would it matter? He just meeting up with a friend. Or is he? Yeah, he is. Midoryia sighed and set his alarm. He really didn't need too, cause all He had to do was wake up before 11 o'clock, and he usually wakes up pretty early. He got changed into his all night onsie. He texted his mom goodnight and that he loved her, turned off his light, and got into bed. He didn't go to bed for a little while since his phone was right near him. But he eventually fell asleep.
______________________________________