The Mall Date? (pt.2)

~3rd Person POV~

Midoryia waited, and waited for Kirishima to arrive. It felt like an eternity. At 9:30, there was a knock on Midoryia's door. Midoryia opened it to find Kirishima in a red flannel shirt, black jeans, and black converse. His hair was down and some blush plastered his cheeks.

"Hey Midoryia!" Kirishima said, smiling very brightly. "Good morning Kirishima-kun!" Midoryia replied. "Ready to go?" Kirishima asked. "Yup! Lemme just say goodbye to my mom." Midoryia said. He went back inside, kissed his mom oh her cheek, and said goodbye. He came back outside. "You're looking a little red Kirishima-kun." Midoryia said looking up at him. "Hm? Oh yeah, I just saw a really cute dog. He has green on him." Kirishima, meeting the green eyes. "Oh okay, he must have been cute!" Midoryia said, looking away from the ruby eyes. "Mhm!" Kirishima said, smiling still. They walked and talked until they got to the train station. They took a train. Deku kept showing Kirishima memes (mostly about All Might) They got off the train at the train station. The Mall wasn't right there but they didn't have to walk to far.

They entered the mall. And what a big mall it was! Jam packed with strangers who are just trying to live their lives, to screaming children. Ah yes, the mall. "Okay, how about... we go get some food first?" Kirishima suggested. "Okay! I'll pay for us!" Midoryia responded, happily. "Nonono. No. I'm paying for you, and that is final." Kirishima said, putting his arm around Midoryia. Midoryia's face grew a tad bit hot because Kirishima was rubbing his thumb on Midoryia's shoulder. "O-okay. I guess that's fine..." Midoryia looked away.

{Time skip brought to you by my lazy ass!}

The day was finally coming to a close. Midoryia had gotten some things, Kirishima had gotten some things. They go The had a great time and enjoyed eachother presence. Deku had realized a lot of things about Kirishima and, although Midoryia wasn't perfect, it seemed like Kirishima was. Midoryia quickly stopped thinking like that.

So anyways, since it was the end of the day, they both were equally tired. They both walked to the train station and got on the train. Not many people were on it, so they were able to find seats to, y'know, sit. Midoryia had trouble keeping his eyes open. Kirishima was wide awake. Then a moment later, Kirishima felt something on his shoulder. He likes over and saw Midoryia sleeping on him. Kirishima looked at the green haired boy. He looked so peaceful, so relaxed, and so fucking cute.

Yes, you heard it here folks. Kirishima thought Midoryia looked cute. Kirishima blushed at the sight of Midoryia. After a moment of gazing at Midoryia, he faced forward and rested his head on the green ones head. The train stopped, Kirishima woke up Midoryia and Kirishima walked him to his house. "Goodbye Midoryia! I had an amazing time! Maybe we can do this again?" Kirishima said. "O-oh! Yeah that would be wonderful. I had a great time too!" Midoryia replied. "Awesome! Bye now!" Kirishima said, walking away. Midoryia waved back. He got inside, went to his room, and shut the door. He put his stuff down, and layed on his bed, rethink the day.

Later on, he had dinner, took a shower, and went to sleep. That night he dreamt (I think that's how you say it) about Kirishima. He decided that he did, intact, like him.
______________________________________