Sleepover pt. 3 (Woods Addition)

~3rd Person POV~

They all walked to the train station. It was around 10 o'clock at night when they left. They had to go one city over to reach the forest. It didn't take that long. When the got off at the other train station, they looked, and conveniently, the forest was right there!

They all walked to where they knew no one was. They all looked up at the trees that towered over them. "So, is anyone too scared to go?" Kaminari whispered just loud enough. "I will stay here and keep watch. This isn't a very hero thing for me to be doing." Iida replied. Koda grabbed Iida by the arm. "And Koda will join me." Added Iida. "Okay, that's fine. We'll see you guys soon." Kaminari said. And with that, Kaminari, Sero, Todoroki, Midoryia, Kirishima, and the rest went off.

All was going good, or at least they it was. Midoryia kept hearing noises. "D-do you guys hear th-that?" Midoryia whispered. They all stopped and listened. They couldn't hear anything. "Don't fucking do that! It's annoying." Bakugou hissed quietly. Kirishima shot a look at Bakugou, and sighed. "N-no really! Guys, please don't think I'm insane!" Midoryia softly pleaded. "We don't think you're insane Midoryia. Don't worry. Stay close to us though." Todoroki whispered. Midoryia didn't hear that last part though. The noises became louder, especially above him. Midoryia looked up and then something fell on top of him. A shadow figure, an unidentical shadow figure. Everyone went into panic mode. Kaminari kept shining the flash like on the shadow, which made the shadow screech. Todoroki activated his fire quirk and got closer to Midoryia and the shadow demon thing that was on top of him. The shadow disappeared. Midoryia wasn't hurt, but he was super tired all of the sudden. Shoji picked him up and they all started running back to Iida and Koda. They all made it back and got on the train to leave and go back home.

When they got back to Kaminari's house, Midoryia was passed out, and everyone was tired. Kirishima looked at Midoryia with a worried expression. He felt like a fucking moron. How could he let that happen to Midoryia?! What if he's in a coma and we just don't know it?! What if that shadow demon thing took Midoryia's life source?? 'What if' was the only question he had floating through his mind. It was around 2 am when they were all settled into bed. Almost everyone was asleep, but Kirishima. He kept looking at Midoryia. How cute he looked while sleeping. God, he wanted to kiss him so badly. He wanted to hold him. Kirishima knew what he had to do. He needed to confess. He couldn't wait. He soon fell asleep.
______________________________________