Mina.

~3rd Person POV~
Kirishima was sitting in class, not really paying attention. Then he felt a tap on his shoulder. "Kiri-kun?" It was Mina. "Oh hey Mina, what's up?" Kirishima asked. "C-can I talk to you after school?" Mina said, nervously. Uh oh, was the only thing Kirishima could think. "Uh yeah. Meet you after school!" Kirishima said, smiling. Mina walked away, and Kaminari turned around. "Dude, she's so into you." Kaminari said. "What? No, that can't be true." Kirishima said, looking away. "Are you not into her?" Kaminari whispered. "I guess she's just not my type." Kirishima whispered back. "Then who is?" Kaminari said. "Not telling you." Kirishima replied. "You're no fun." Said Kaminari, turning back in his chair and slouching.

After school, Kirishima waited outside the classroom. Mina walked out and said "Come on. We need to go talk somewhere a little more private." They walked until they found an area where no one else was. They caught Mineta following them on the way there, but Kirishima scared him away. Kirishima proped himself on the wall. Mina stood in front of him. "So, I'm just gonna make this short and simple. Do you like me?" Mina asked. Kirishima's eyes widened. "What?! No, I don't! Look, Mina, you're an amazing girl, and you'd probably be an even greater girlfriend, but I don't like you. I like someone else." Kirishima explained. Mina's face brightened. "Oh thank god! I was so worried there for a second. So, anyways, who do you like?" Mina asked. "I'm not gonna tell you." Kirishima said crossing his arms. "I'll tell you who iiiiiii like!~" Mina said. "Promise?"

"Promise! Now, tell me!"

"I-i like... Midoryia."

"Really? That's... awesome! Cause I like Uraraka!"

"Oh! That's great cause... well, nevermind."

"What?"

"I said nevermind, ya goofball"

"Hehe! Okay! Let's get out of here, I need to go home and rest."

"Mkay, bye Mina! Oh wait, actually, before you go, can I ask you something?"

"Mhm?"

"What made you think I like you?"

"Oh, Kaminari sent me a video of you singing a love song and claimed it was for me. I didn't really believe it. But, I'm guessing it was for Deku?"

"I-it...was. a-anyways! Bye!"

"Bye!"

That night Mina went home. She took a shower, did her homework, and got on her phone. The opened up the messages app, and opened Bakugou' s contact.

Mrs.Mina: I don't care what you're doing. You need to hear this.
______________________________________