Word Gets Out.

~ 3rd Person POV ~
Kirishima walked to school. He got to the gates where he found Kaminari. He was debating on whether to go up and talk to him or walk on past, cause sometimes, conversations with Kaminari can be a hit or a miss (I guess they never miss, huh?). Kirishima walked past him, but he didn't get too far.

"Yo! Kirishima!! Wait up!" Kaminari yelled. Kirishima closed his eyes and sighed, but he stopped in order to wait for Kaminari. Kaminari put a hand on Kirishima's shoulder. "We need to talk." Said Kaminari, with a serious expression. 'Uh Oh' Thought Kirishima. It was the only thing he could think at the moment. They both stood on the pathway that leads inside the school, but out of the way so that other students could move on by. Kaminari looked Kirishima in the eyes. "Kirishima, you know you can tell me anything, right?" Kaminari asked. "Yeah, i know that." Kirishima responded.

"And you know that, I support you no matter what."

"Kaminari, what are you trying to say?"

"What are you?"

"Huh?! W-what do you mean by that?"

"Like, are you straight, gay, bi, what?"

Kirishima froze. He was so scared to say that he was gay. Even though Kaminari said he wouldn't judge him, he was still scared of his reaction. He thought that maybe since his parents didn't accept him, he wouldn't.

"I-i... Where- what- why do you want to know? What makes yo-you think I'm apart of that community, what happened?"

"Well, there's been a rumor going around that you like... Deku."

Kirishima felt like he had the wind knocked out of him. He felt like he was gonna explode. His shock turned into anger.

"Who told you that?"

"Bakugou, bro."

"That motherfucker! I'm gonna kill him! How did he know that- I mean, Why would he think that?!"

"I don't know! But are you gonna answer me? Do you like Deku and what are you?"

"Yes! I like Deku and I am gay! Ya happy now!?" Kirishima snapped at him.

Kirishima sped-walked away from Kaminari. He walked into the school, down the hallways, and into his classroom. There, he found Bakugou at his desk. Surprisingly, no one else had arrived yet, not even Iida. But at that moment, he didn't care who was around or was going to happen, he was gonna give Bakugou a peice of his mind. He stepped closer and closer, until Bakugou said:

"Come any closer and your face is gone, Shitty Hair"

"Why would you do this to me?! Your best friend!"

"If you fucking calm down, I'll tell you! Also, KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN"

Kirishima was ,at this point, 5 feet away from Bakugou's desk.

"I told everyone, yeah. Why? So that it can maybe get you two together so you don't bitch about having a stupid ass crush on DEKU!"

"I-...well- ugh fine, whatever. I guess you're right."

"I'm always right. Now sit down, others are coming in."

And, Bakugou was right. Others had finally decided to show. Some gave Kirishima a look (a good one) and the day ended. Now everyone knows, well, actually, everyone except Midoryia.
______________________________________