The Cultural Festival (part. 1) (I need to stop breaking chapters into parts)

~Kirishima's POV~
Mr. Aizawa slumped into the classroom, like he usually does. We all heard rumors that they were bringing back the cultural festival. A couple years ago, they had it Ishut down because of villians attacking it. So needless to say, we were all pretty excited. Why were they announcing it at school? Well, the festival is gonna be held here, maybe! But knowing Mr. Aizawa,  there was a catch.

"Alright students, settle down and shut up. I know you've all heard the rumor. Yes, the cultural festival is back on, and being held here-" and then the whole class roared. Mr. Aizawa was at this point so tired of us that his expression didn't change. "Quiet down!" Mr. Aizawa said, raising his voice. We all instantly shut up. "I know you're all excited but you didn't let me finish. I want you all to have fun, but you also need to keep a look out for villians. There will be Pro Heros but personally knowing some them..." Mr. Aizawa said. We all kind of did this collective groan. "I know, I know. But, if we don't do this and we get attacked like we did a couple of years ago, there won't be any cultural festival ever again." Mr. Aizawa said. "Now, I hope to see you all there." Mr. Aizawa finished, as he crawled back into his sleeping bag.

This is so awesome! The festival is back! I missed it! All the amazing food, drinks, lights, and literally everything else! And the whole class will be here, especially... Midoryia. Ever since the day I noticed his perfect-ness, I can't stop thinking about him. He's all I ever think about, and I honestly don't those thoughts to stop. Not because they're lewd, but because they keep me happy and if I ever lose them then...

Anyways, I think I'm gonna tell him that I like him and ask him if he wants to go out on a date. If he says yes, I might cry, and if he rejects me, I'll still cry! I might cry right now! Oh god, I need some fresh air.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Kirishima-kun? Are you alright?"
It was Midoryia, and that cute face of his. I felt my face rise with the heat of an oven. "H-huh?! O-oh, Midoryia! Yeah, uh, I'm fine! Why do you ask?" I asked. Why am I like this. Oh, I never ment to worry Midoryia.
"Well, you look like you're about to, well... cry. Is everything alright? Anything you want to talk about?" That genuine look on his face, hE GAVE ME THAT FUCKING LOOK-
"No, I'm fine really. You don't have to worry about me Izuku-" I said, but I stopped. I can't believe I just said his name. "Oh my god, I am so sorry. Here lemme correct myself-"

"N-n-no! It's fine, if you want to call me that... you can. Anyways, I better get back to my seat! Talk to you later!"

"Y-yeah! Cya..."

God, he's too fucking cute. Maybe this is more than a crush... maybe it's love? No, no ,no I can't be in love, right? Is it wrong for me to feel like this? For Izuku to feel more like a... something than a crush. Maybe I'll find an answer! Maybe the festival is my answer. Just maybe.
______________________________________
Oh. Mah. Goosh. Sorry this took so long to get out! Been doing a lot of things (and being extremely lazy uwu) BUT I will have a new chapter up soon! Don't worry darlings! ❤