The Arcade Date!

Yoo, sorry this took so long to publish! I've been busy with school and FE3H.

{Kirishima's POV}
Yes! Today is the day! Me and Izuku go on our very first date! I can't even believe it. I need to pick out some clothes. How about... My DDR shirt, some jeans and my converse. I'll wear my usual hair style, cause that's what I look best in. The arcade is in the middle of the city, which I don't live near, so the bus it is. I need to text Izuku.

You: Hey, ready for our date?

GreenBunnyBoy: Yes! I'll be at the arcade soon! Just need to get ready!

You: Okay! That's fine cause I'm gonna take a while to get there too. See ya soon!

GreenBunnyBoy: Yeah, see you soon!

I need to go get my bus pass. I think I left it on the kitchen table. Alright, so I'll just go and get it. I'll just tell my mom I'm gonna hangout with some friends.

<3rd Person POV>
Kirishima went to the dining room, and saw his bus pass. He picked it up and put it in his pocket. "And, where are you going, young man?" His mom said. "Oh, I'm just going to hang out at that arcade I was telling you about." Kirishima replied. "Are you going with friends? Is this a date?" His mom asked. "No, it's just gonna be me and the squad." Kirishima replied. "Then who's Midoryia? Is that a boy? Are you lying to me?" She was angry, he could tell. The same exact level of angry when he came out. Kirishima decided not to say anything. He was too scared. "You're lying to me, I know it. You're gonna meet a boy, which you know I forbid! Go back to your room and tell him to leave you alone! Be normal for once!" His mother screamed, as she threw her spoon at him. "But- I- Mom! I can't do that to him!-" Kirishima started.

"I don't care, go to your room. You are never allowed to see a boy like that. Ever. "

His mother's words were painful. Kirishima rushed up to his room, hot tears streaming down his face. He took deep breaths, in and out. Kirishima managed to calm himself down. Izuku would be so disappointed if Kirishima said he couldn't come. He went to the bathroom and washed his face, getting rid of any tear streaks. Kirishima went back into his room. He looked at his window. That's it! He could climb out of it! He opened his window very quietly. Wasn't that far of a jump, and there was a tree right there. He grabbed onto a tree branch, and stuck his legs out of the window. He got fully out and was hanging from the tree. He jumped out of the tree and booked it onto the sidewalk, where he then sped walk to the bus stop. The bus had just arrived, and after Kirishima showed the pass he had, he sat down and texted Izuku he'd be there soon.

The bus had arrived at another bus stop. He got off because the arcade was just down the street. He saw a particular green head of hair. Izuku was wearing a pac-man shirt, some blue jeans, and his iconic red shoes. "Midoryia! Hey!" Yelled Kirishima, running toward the boy. "Kirishima-kun! You're here!" Midoryia yelled back. When Kirishima got to Midoryia, he pulled him into a hug. Midoryia gladly hugged back. After about a couple of seconds, they pulled apart. "Ready to play some games?" Kirishima asked. "Of course! Come on, let's go!" Said Midoryia, grabbing Kirishima's hand. Kirishima's heart was flourishing. He felt the blush coming on, but he didn't care. All he really cared about was, well, Izuku.

Izuku went up to the claw machine and put a dollar (or I think ¥100?? I don't know people, I'm just a fanfic writer) "Hey, are you sure you wanna play this one? These are impossible to win!" Kirishima said. "Yeah! I gotta! I'm really good at these!" Izuku said in excitement. After a couple of minutes of pure concentration, Izuku won a prize! Kirishima was watching in absolute amazement. Izuku turned to him, holding a green shark. Izuku held it out for Kirishima to take. "F-for me? Wha-?" Kirishima said. "I-i thought you'd would want it because... it's like a mixture between you a-and me." Izuku said, looking down, embarrassed and trying to cover his red face. "Thank you! This is really sweet!" Said Kirishima. Izuku lifted his head and smiled. Kirishima then got the most love-struck face and Izuku noticed.