The Big Question.

[3rd Person POV]

"Sooo... are you two official yet??" Mina asked Kirishima. Mina and Uraraka were hanging out with him in his room, Kiri sitting in his bed, and Mina sitting in his desk chair with Uraraka on her lap. Uraraka kept giggling as Mina played with her hair. "First of all, get a room you two. And second of all...no, we aren't official. Everytime I try to ask him, I just get so scared!" Kirishima said. "Holy shit you're dense- you- you already know he's gonna agree to be you're boyfriend, right?" Mina said. "Maybe he will, but what if he-" Kirishima said before Uraraka chimed up. "Kirishima, I know Deku literally better than anyone else...well, besides Iida, and he'll say yes, he says yes to anything, especially someone he, y'know." Uraraka said. Kirishima thought about it. All of their dates ,so far, have been really good! "That's it, I'm gonna ask him! For reals this time!" Kirishima said. "That's the spirit! Now, if you'll excuse us well be getting that room you were talking about earlier." Mina said, walking out the door with a blushing and giggling Uraraka on her heels. Kirishima let out a big ol' puff of air (aka a fluffier wording of 'sighing'.)

How was he gonna tell him? Was he gonna be blunt or ease into the question? He thought about it for a while and diverged a plan. First, He was gonna ask Izuku to hang out with him after school, then they would go get snacks, and then he would tell him. Or maybe ask if they could have a sleepover, even though it is a school night. He didn't like any of the plans he thought of. Maybe Izuku will be the first one to ask.

After a while night of brain-storming, he just decided on telling gay-forward, cause this is not straight. He got out his phone and texted Izuku.

RockySweetHeart: Hey, I know you're probably asleep now but I really need to tell you something. Meet me behind the school after classes. Sound good?

He shut off his phone, waiting for a reply he never got. He didn't really expect Izuku to responed. He went to sleep, tossing and turning, flipping his pillow, and all of that jazz.

The next morning came and he went to the bathroom. He was brushing his teeth when he heard a voice say "Kirishima." It was Todoroki. Kirishima waved at him and Todoroki walked a little closer. "I heard you were going to ask Midoryia to be your boyfriend. So let me tell you this..." Todoroki said. Kirishima's mind instantly went a thousand thoughts per second. Todoroki saw the worry on his face and shook his head. "Stop it with that face of yours. I just need you to know that if you hurt Midoryia, your body will not be found. I guarantee that." Todoroki said, in a low, serious voice. "I'm only joking." Todoroki chuckled. He patted Kirishima on the shoulder and walked off. Kirishima stood there, frozen. Flabbergasted, Todoroki really just said that to him.

After he got ready, he went to go get breakfast. When he got it, he was on his way to sit at his normal table when a green haired boy politely stopped him. "O-oh! Hey Midoryia! You need anything?" Kirishima asked, while blushing uwu. "Well, first off, sorry I didn't reply to your message. And second off, what's wrong?" Midoryia replied, looking worried and a little bit sad. "Nothing! Absolutely nothing! Don't worry! I'll explain everything when you meet me after classes, okay?" Kirishima said, stumbling on a couple of words along the way. Midoryia, with a confused looked on his face, nodded and walked away muttering. Kirishima quickly sat at his table and ate. Almost the whole Bakusquad saw what happened, and when they tried asking Kirishima about it, he told them not to worry.

The rest of the day came as slowly as possible, making Kirishima and Midoryia even more anxious. Kirishima watched the clock at it tick tick ticked away. He was getting more progressively nervous as classes came to finishing. His mind started to run again with questions of 'What if he says no' and 'Am I gonna cry?' He wanted to get the question over with so he can either be overly happy to have a boyfriend, or brutally rejected.

The final class had come to an end. Kirishima raced out of the classroom, and surprisingly was not stopped by one of his friends. He made it to what he considered is the behind of UA.  He waited for a while. At first it seemed like Midoryia wasn't going to show, and then he heard a faint, familiar voice, call his name. He turned and saw Midoryia running at him. "There you are! I thought for a second that you going to come!" Kirishima exclaimed. Midoryia got to him and tried to catch his breath.

After a couple of minutes of 'You shouldn't have gone that far' and 'Yeah, you're probably right' Midoryia caught his breath.

"Now, what is it? Anything wrong?" Midoryia asked him, looking into Kirishima's eyes. Kirishima started to panic, he likes this beautiful boy so much! He took a deep breath and looked at Midoryia.

"I like you! Like, a lot! So... willyoubemyboyfriend?!?!" Kirishima's panic caused him to mess up and talk extremely fast. Midoryia looked baffled and confused at first, but then he realized what Kirishima had said and he smiled. He was waiting to hear that.

"Of course I will Kiri... I would absolutely love to be your boyfriend!" Exclaimed Midoryia, as he happily threw his arms around Kirishima. Kirishima wrapped his arms around Midoryia as well. He was so overwhelming happy that he started to cry, which then led to to both him and Midoryia crying.

Kirishima and Midoryia pulled apart soon after. Kirishima looked into the eyes of his new boyfriend. "Can I... kiss you?" Kirishima said. "Of course, you can kiss me whenever you'd like." Midoryia replied. Kirishima grabbed the sides of Midoryia's head and gently pulled him into a really sweet and nice kiss. It lasted for a couple of seconds.

The love birds then heard a loud female voice screech 'YEAHHHH'. They turned around and saw their classmates standing there, with Mina infront. All of them up-roared in laughter. Then all of them walked home, and all was good.