Sleepover (pt.2)

Kirishima and Midoryia walked into the living room. They were both greeted by friends. They were all chatting with eachother, when Kaminari rushed into the room with a panicked look on his face. "Y'all better prepare, Bakugou changed his mind. He's coming." Kaminari said. Everyone looked at him. "Um, okay? We'll head to the basement" Replied Shoji, and everyone laughed. Kaminari gave them a look of annoyance and a little bit of disappointment. "Wait... you were serious?" Midoryia said, with a little smile on his face. "Forget it." Said Kaminari as he walked away. Midoryia let out a small giggle. One the made Kirishima's heart and soul flutter. He would do anything to hear that everyday. Kirishima caught himself before he spaced out. Two minutes had passed and they heard a very loud knock. Kaminari shuffled to the door and opened it. "Hey Pikachu." Said Bakugou. "Hey! Come on in! Kirishima, Midoryia, Todoroki, and some others are already here!" Said Kaminari, trying not to break a sweat. "Whatever. Oh and nice house I guess." Said Bakugou, walking past Kaminari.  "Thanks!" Kaminari said, smiling.

Soon everyone else arrived and was having a great time! They had to order pizza because Kaminari almost burned down the kitchen trying to make homemade. "So, what do you guys want to do now? We could play some games. Or karaoke!" Kaminari said sitting down. "I love karaoke! Let's do that!" Said Kirishima. Pretty much everyone agreed. Todoroki sang Mr. Brightside, Iida sang Don't Stop Me Now, Shoji sang Guy.exe, Tokoyami sang September, Orjiro sang Animal (by the Neon trees), and Kaminari sang SuperLuv. Finally, it was Kirishima's turn. He looked through the song list, and found the perfect song. Perfect by Ed Sheeran. He thought that it will catch Midoryia's attention. He thought it was the perfect song for them both. He blushed and picked it out. He began to sing, glancing at Midoryia. Midoryia's eyes were glued to Kirishima. He never knew he was such and amazing singer! He felt his face heat up and he listened to the lyrics more carefully. It was a love song! But... It was about a guy and girl. Midoryia thought he was singing about Mina, since they're close. Midoryia's smile then turned to a slight sad frown. Of course it was about Mina. He felt like crying, but he refrained.

After the whole karaoke fiasco, they were all pretty bored of karaoke, so Kaminari suggested an interesting activity. "So, who wants to go into the woods?" Kaminari suggested. "At n-night?!" Said Midoryia, who's heart actually stopped for a moment. "Man up Deku!" Bakugou barked. "Bro! Calm down. Midoryia has a right to be scared. Hell, I'm scared myself. We could die tonight if we go out!" Kirishima chimed in (with a haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door). "So we are going. Like, right now. Get your shoes on guys, were going to the woods." Kaminari said, already putting on his shoes. They all quickly looked at one another, and got up to get their shoes.
______________________________________