Sleepover pt.1

~3rd Person POV~

Sleepovers are a magical thing, are they not? Well sometimes they are. If you've never been to one, here's the
gist: You go over to someone's house, hang out and stay the night, then you leave their house the next morning. Anyways, Kaminari Denki. A class clown, and a loveable bright boy. He invited all of the male classmates in 1-a to a sleepover at his house. It wasn't a mansion, but it was big enough to have a big group there. So the next day he asked his classmates. Almost all of them said yes. "Fuck no."Said Bakugou looking up at the unamused Denki. "Dude, come on! Please! Kirishima will be there~" Kaminari replied. "So?! I have much better things to do than hang out with a bunch of losers!" Bakugou yelled.  Kaminari walked away with a sigh. At least he had the others. Midoryia was ecstatic! But, he was also nervous. Why? Well because Kirishima was gonna be there! He thought he had to wear something manly to the sleepover, but he really wanted to bring his All Might onsie. But then again, he knows that Denki has a pikachu onsie, so it will probably be fine.

The sleepover was that night. It was Friday (plot convince) so it was juuuusst right. Midoryia walked home to pack. He had texted his mother at lunch while getting yelled at by Iida to put his phone away. He got the Mama Midoryia Seal of Approval! He had to go home and quickly pack. He packed a pair of clothing and his comfortable All Might onsie. He also packed his hairbrush and his toothbrush. He also couldn't forget his deodorant. Forgetting his deodorant is a huge no-no for him. A man has got to smell nice. He got a text from Kirishima, which made his heart flutter. Basically, the whole text exchange was that Kirishima offered to take him to the sleepover and Midoryia said yes. Midoryia's face was red because he thought this meant something. Which it did, Kirishima wanted to pick him up so that he didn't have to walk into the sleepover alone.

{Transition: Kirishima picked up Midoryia with his stuff and went to Kaminari's house. }

They both arrived at the door step and Kirishima knocked for them. The door opened and they were greeted with Kaminari covered in dough and flour. "Hey you two! Glad you guys made it!" Kaminari said, smiling. "I wouldn't miss it for the world bro!" Replied Kirishima, who laughed. "What are you too waiting for? Come on in! Iida, Todoroki, Shoji, and Sero are already here. Sero's helping me in the kitchen." Kaminari explained, stepping out of their way. "Don't mind if I do!" Said Kirishima, picking up his and Midoryia's stuff. Midoryia noticed this and blushed. 'Does he know that he did that?' Midoryia thought. "U-uh Kirishima-kun, you know you grabbed my stuff by accident, right?" Said Midoryia. "Hm? Oh yeah! I just thought I'd do that for you. N-not because I think you're weak! But a-as a friendly gesture!" Said Kirishima, blushing out of embarrassment and gayness. "What? I know you don't think I'm weak. I just thought that it was a... cute and sweet gesture." Said Midoryia, doing that awkward arm touching thing. "A-anyways! Let's go meet with the others!" Midoryia said. Kirishima nodded. This was going to be a fun night.
______________________________________
I'm so sorry it took me so long to get this chapter out. I sorta lost my spark, but I'll get it back soon! I promise!