The Cultural Festival Arrives!

{Midoryia's POV}

Gah! The festival is finally here! I've been waiting and waiting for it come back! I can't wait! I get to eat some great food, try on some new clothes, and hang out with friends. Kirishima will also be there... I heard he had a crush on me, but that can t be right! Why me? I'm not special, I look so generic to everyone around me, and all I do is talk about All Might and "nerd" stuff.

A-anyways, the festival's back and I can't wait!

{3rd Person POV}

Midoryia arrived at the festival, and there already so many people waiting outside to get in! He felt a tug on his arm, but before he could look at it, he was pulled back into some familiar feeling arms. It was Mr. Aizawa! "You where supposed to be back here with the rest of the class. Oh, and, you're late." Mr. Aizawa said calmly. "What! How was I supposed to know that we were supposed to meet here?" Midoryia asked. "I sent out an email, which means you should probably check it more often." Mr. Aizawa replied. Midoryia let out a small oh before meeting up with his group of friends. "Heya Deku! You finally made it!" Uaraka greeted. "Yeah! Sorry for being late! Hey, uh, why is the whole class standing over here." Midoryia asked. "I don't know." Uraraka said, scratching her wrist. "No one knows." Todoroki said, looking at Midoryia. Midoryia made eye contact for a second with the taller boy, but turned away. Eye contact was so awkward to him! He used to get bullied back in Middle school for doing that. All of the boys called him a gay twink. He was bullied in Middle school for lots of things.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, Mr. Aizawa piped up. "Students of class 1a and 1b, we need you all to get into your hero costumes. Don't slack and don't ask questions. Once you're all done, meet me back here." Mr. Aizawa instructed. So, all of the boys and girls (and others) separated and walked into the changing room. When Kirishima walked in, the first thing he took off was his shirt. He felt like he was being watched, but he thought it was normal since it was the changing room. He looked to see who was looking at him. And he turned his head right at the same time Midoryia turned his to face his locker. 'Was he staring at me? That's... pretty hot. Oh god I hope I don't get a b o n e r' Thought Kirishima. He got dressed quickly, and went out to meet Mr. Aizawa. Soon, everyone was ready. The fair opened its gates and every one flooded in.

It felt like all of the heros-in-the-making were getting trampled by the onslaught of children and parents. Deku was getting practically pulled out of shore by the crowd, when he was pulled into yet another set of arms. He looked up at the person who practically saved his life and a pair of beautiful ruby eyes met his Emerald green ones. "O-oh! Kirishima-kun! T-thank you for saving me!" Midoryia said, adding a small laugh. "No problem! Hey, while where here, can I ask you something?" Kirishima said. He could here his heart pounding. Midoryia went red. 'Oh my gosh! Is he really going to confess? Right now? So all of the rumours were true!' Midoryia thought. "Y-yeah? What's up?" Midoryia nervously asked. "Can you meet me before the fireworks? I'll be over at the pond, and on the bridge. So, I'll be right near the fireworks." Kirishima said. "Oh, yeah, of course!" Midoryia responded. "Great! I'll talk to you then! See ya" Said Kirishima as he let go of Midoryia (they were technically hugging throughout that whole interaction.) And he went off to find the rest of his friends. Midoryia could help but smile, he basically hugged Kirishima! He was so warm and safe. He wished it could've been a little longer. Oh well, maybe another time. He felt a hand grab his and looked over to see Uraraka. "Hey Deku! Wanna come with me to get some food?" She asked. "Sure! Maybe the line isn't too long!" Midoryia said. She gave him a look at said "Don't say that, you're gonna give me hope".

They went over to get some food, and Jesus Christ, the line was long. "When do the fireworks start?" Izuku asked. "In 2 hours, why?" Uraraka asked. "No reason, just wanted to know." Midoryia replied. Uraraka chuckled. They ended up getting their food, and eating it rather quickly. "Well, now that we've finished, wanna go on a ride?" Uraraka asked. "Uraraka-san, you know it's just gonna be the same situation with the food stations, right?" Midoryia said. "Maybe the lines will magically vanish?" Uraraka replied. "I mean, I guess I could ride one ride." Midoryia said. "That one- ooh wait no, that one! Actually no, not that one, too scary... which one do you wanna go on Deku?" Uraraka asked. "How about the ufo one?" Midoryia suggested. Uraraka lit up and nearly started to float. "Yes! I love that ride!" Uraraka said. She then grabbed his hand again and pulled him to the ride. They were told on the way there that the wait was an hour. Izuku started to worry. He had to meet Kirishima soon. After about 25 minutes of waiting an announcement came on saying that the fireworks will start in 10 minutes. "Uh oh, Uraraka-san I need to get going. Im... meeting my mom to watch the fireworks with her." Midoryia said, ready to get out of the line. "No! Please, just a couple more minutes, where gonna make it into the ride I promise!" Uraraka pleaded. "Okay, fine, a little bit longer, but then I need to get going." Midoryia responded. After a couple of minutes passed, they barely moved. Midoryia needed to go, so without saying anything, walked over to where Kirishima said he was going to be. He made it just in time. "Kirishima-kun! Sorry I didn't make it sooner!" Midoryia said as he ran up to him. "Midoryia, hey!" Kirishima said, beaming to his fullest. He couldn't help but smile when ever he saw Midoryia. "So, what did you need to tell me?" Midoryia asked. "Well I-" Kirishima started, when a loud boom was heard from behind him. The fire works had started!

Fuck it, Kirishima was still gonna tell him even if he has to yell it. He looked at Midoryia who ,to him, looked beautiful in the fireworks lighting. His eyes lit up. He looked like the most excited child ever. "Midoryia, I have to tell you something!" Yelled Kirishima. "What is it?" Midoryia yelled back. "I like you, a lot! So I was wondering, do you wanna go out on a date with me?!" Kirishima yelled. "What?! I can't really hear you" (he actually couldn't) Midoryia replied. The fireworks were having their finale, and Kirishima waited. After they hear applause from the crowd, it was much quieter. "Now, what were you gonna say?" Midoryia asked, facing Kirishima. "Midoryia, I like you, a lot. And... if you don't feel the same, I completely understand. But all I wanted to say is, will you go out on a date with me?" Kirishima said, closing his eyes, ready for rejection. He felt Midoryia take his hands and he opened his eyes. He looked into Midoryia's eyes and his face which was red. "Kirishima-kun, I like you a lot too. So, I think my answer will be yes, I'll go on a date with you." Midoryia responded, with a bright smile. Kirishima was ecstatic! All he remembers was throwing his arms around Midoryia and hugging him tightly. He let go of him and cleared his throat. "So anyways, you doing anything next Saturday?" Kirishima asked. "Nope, wanna check out the new arcade?" Midoryia replied. "I'd love too!" Kirishima said. His phone vibrated and he checked it. It was from his mom. "Ugh, Izuku, I have to go now. Um, see you on Saturday." Kirishima said. "Okay, bye! S-see you then!" Midoryia said. Kirishima walked away, blowing Midoryia a little kiss. Midoryia's face was scorching. That all felt like a crazy- good dream. He couldn't wait for Saturday. He ran back to Uraraka, who was promptly making out with Mina. He decided to just walk away and let them have their privacy. He walked home and got into bed. He was so happy.
______________________________________
Alrighty gamers, now I know what you're thinking "FUCKING FINALLY"

I know, I feel you. But anyways here's another chapter, uwu.