p r o l o g u e

"Alright, you are all here for different reasons, but you have a common goal, the desire to overcome your disorders, why don't we start with introductions before setting specific goals, Kim Seokjin?"

"Fuck!"

"Taehyung!"

The therapist shot the ash haired male a glare and the vulgar boy sunk into his seat, praying that the man named Seokjin would stop glaring too.

"How dare you talk when it was my turn? Defective little prick. I am Kim Seokjin, also known as worldwide handsome," the broad shouldered male's voice was laced with arrogance and the therapist shot him a look.

"I suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, but come on, with my looks can you blame me?"

The therapist shook his head and turned to the next man, a purple haired male that was staring at the wall as he played with his fingers, long legs bouncing against the ground.

"Kim Namjoon?" The male in question didn't even glance at the therapist, narrowing his eyes slightly while he formulated a response.

"I am Kim Namjoon, I have aspergers and was diagnosed before the DSM V came out and severe OCD," his voice was detached and the therapist gave the man a smile before continuing.

"Min Yoongi?"

"Is this him, because he is asleep," a red haired man poked the sleeping man beside him, shaking him until he woke up, earning strings of cuss words.

"He asked you to introduce yourself," Namjoon spoke up when Yoongi seemed awake enough.

"My name is Min Yoongi and I suffer from moderate narcolepsy, along with an addiction to meth, I am three months sober," the mint haired man's rough voice resonated in the quiet room. The therapist simply nodded before pointing at the red haired male that woke Yoongi up.

"My name is Jung Hoseok but you guys can call me J-hope or Hobi! I have bipolar disorder and usually stick on the manic side of the swings," he smiled widely as he talked, oddly cheerful as his words blurred together from the speed of his speech. Another man scoffed and rolled his eyes at Hoseok's introduction, rolling his eyes again when the therapist pointed at him.

"My name is Jeon Jeongguk and I have Intermittent Explosive Disorder, also known as a very low tolerance for bullshit."

"Wow, so edgy," Jin taunted the ravenette, sticking out his tongue when Jeongguk flipped him off. The therapist ignored the interaction, continuing the introductions.

"My name is Park Jimin, I suffer from Dependent Personality Disorder and Body Dysmorphia," the pink haired boy spoke softly, and once again Jin had to comment.

"I can see why, but it's not your fault that you can never be as good looking as me. The bar is too high," the narcissist's words caused Jimin the pull on the skin of his arms while holding back tears.

"Jin! Okay, last one."

The ash haired boy from before looked up taking his sweater paw that he'd been using to mute his tics out of his mouth.

"My name is Kim T-t-taehyung, and I h-h-have T-T-Tourette's, and a Heroin addiction," the poor boys right eyebrow wouldn't stay still and his head kept jerking to the left.

"I am Mr. Park, and I will be your group therapist. Any questions?"

Jin's hand shot up first, and before he was acknowledged he began to talk.

"Why the fuck am I here? I suffered through in patient without a mirror for a long time, so why do I need to sit in here with peasants?" The cocky male sounded bitter about his circumstances and Mr. Park sighed, "All of you have at least 12 week of intensive outpatient group therapy. You agreed to those terms Jin."

"It's Worldwide Handsome to you peasant," Jin's indignant words elicited a growl from Jeongguk.

"Oh shut the fuck up, nobody cares about your stupid ass nicknames."

"Who the fuck said you could talk to me muscle pig?"

Both males stood up from their seats, the force shifting the chairs slightly, making Namjoon scramble out of his seat to return the chairs to their proper spots.

While the yelling match continued, Yoongi had fallen asleep again, Jimin was crying and clinging onto Hoseok who held him and stroked his head while Taehyung continued ticcing and stuttering out vulgar words.

The therapist rubbed his head in an attempt to ward off the growing headache. This was going to be difficult.

| |

What the fuck am I even doing anymore? Let's see what happens I guess