I'm a dirty liar (not an update) + Chapter Preview

Oops, I've done it again

Done what you ask?

Written the summary of a brand new book 🤪

This is called "Welcome to the Circus"

It's a Jimin x Jin book, which was a tough choice for me, but as someone who has written a minjoon fic already, I figured I need to tend to my other ships.

Park Jimin has been blind since he was six.Park Jimin has been a dancer since he was four.Park Jimin has always dreamed of being a famous dancer, but the world is very fickle. He spent his entire life clawing his way to the top, but when he gets into a car accident that skews his sense of balance, he was abandoned by the world.A dancer without balance was pathetic.He was pathetic.The blind dancer was no more, until a mysterious man approaches Jimin with a rather odd offer.He would employ Jimin as a performer for his circus, but only if he agreed to be the tightrope walker.Follow Jimin into an entirely new type of show business as he blindly trudges through treachery and conspiracy.Will he ever make it back to the top?p.j.m. x k.s.j.

Now, as a reward for bearing with me for so long, here's a preview to the next update!

He was pissed. He had suffered through inpatient only to get twelve more weeks of bullshit. As soon as the session ended the narcissist practically sprinted out of the building, desperately inhaling and exhaling in an attempt to cleanse his system of the air that was contaminated with ugly.

Being beautiful was very taxing.

Hopefully I can get the full thing out soon.