s e o k j i n | o n e

Kim Seokjin was a vain man, he suffered from Narcissistic Personality Disorder and as a result lacked any close friends, everyone was driven away by his snarky insults. The man seemed to enjoy insulting other's looks as a way to glorify his own and it was simply too tiring for anyone to be around him for prolonged periods of time.

He couldn't work any job that involved human interaction or people skills, and made money from his modeling on both Instagram and professional deals and sponsorships. The abundant revenue did nothing to deflate his ego and the lack of meaningful relationships didn't seem to bother the arrogant man.

He associated with other high class models, but they were as fake as him and anyone below his standards was only allowed to admire him from afar, if they got too close their mediocre looks could affect him.

He wasn't the one that signed up for therapy, it was an ultimatum from his manager who was sick of having to repair any connections ruined by Seokjin's pompous behavior. So to say that being in a room with men less handsome than him was anything better than torture would be false, he could practically smell their envy.

When the spaz interrupted his introduction he was appalled and it took all of his willpower to not punch the retard in his face, though that would be an improvement.

When he quipped at the fatty the therapist glared at him, but he had no remorse for telling the truth. When the muscle pig insulted him he simply lost it and wasn't sure how long he could last with the ugly people he was being forced to interact with. Twelve weeks was essentially an eternity in his personal Hell.

|

So I think I'll start with brief descriptions of every member's life and what led to them being in the therapy group. I hope y'all like it!