j i m i n | t w o

Jimin wasn't sure how he felt about the program so far. The mindfulness thing seemed like it would just damage his psyche more and he didn't understand the logic behind it. But Jimin had always been an obedient person so he was going to give the whole thing a try.

It didn't take long for him to have an opportunity to put the new coping mechanism to the test.

He was in the shower when he caught a glimpse of himself in the fogged-up mirror, and even the distorted image was enough to make him want to dig at his skin and scrape off the fat, but he caught himself and decided to attempt the countdown.

After doing his breathing, the pastel haired boy decided to say everything out loud.

"I see a pink loofah, a white towel, one rubber duck, a razor, and a green bottle of shampoo.

I can touch my hair, the cold tiles, the shower dial, and the bar of soap.

I can hear the water against the tiles, the fan, and a train.

I can smell my floral body wash and mint shaving cream.

I can taste the mint gum I was chewing earlier."

As his mind slowed down so did his heartbeat, and he shut his eyes as his breathing steadied. He kept his eyes closed as he finished showering, only opening them to step out and grab his towel as he dried off with his back to the mirror.

He had barely taken the cover off of it, but apparently he still wasn't ready. His instinct was to tear himself down for his failure, he was pathetic, but he was trying his best. All he could ask of himself was his best.

|

Wow, that was hella short for how long y'all waited, my bad.

I wanted to publish this so I could update y'all on what the future of this book schedule will be like.

I just started my senior year, and it's pretty hectic, one of my goals is to schedule my life more and organize it, and among the schedule should be a block of time devoted to writing. It will take a while for me to get into a rhythm so I'll be sporadic until then and I'm sorry for that. I write when I'm inspired, but I will try to change that because this book and its readers are important to me.

Love y'all!