j e o n g g u k | o n e

Juvie was his second home. Jeongguk grew up in an abusive household with an alcoholic mother that constantly both his dad and him. The court appointed therapist believed that his upbringing was the cause of his anger issues.

Intermittent Explosive Disorder. The first manifestation was when he put his mom in the hospital after she hit his father with a beer bottle, and his episodes were almost always over trivial matters after that.

He broke a kid's arm in the first grade when they took his cookie, broke someone's nose in third grade when they told the teacher he cheated, and knocked a teacher out in fifth grade for giving him a bad behavior sticker.

They got worse as he got older and better at fighting, and his stints in juvie got longer until he basically lived there until he turned eighteen. He got a little better at not beating up the other inmates as his sentence progressed, and after he got out he lasted almost two years before putting a college classmate in the hospital for bumping into him in the hallway.

After reviewing his checkered past he was diagnosed and sent to a psychiatric institution where he was medicated and received therapy. He was way less physically aggressive when he was discharged, his disorder mainly shown in snarky remarks, but the egotistical brat that called him edgy was asking for a beating.

He was restrained before he could get a blow in, but continued to thrash and hurl insults at the bastard before he was tranquilizer and everything got fuzzier until all he saw was black.

|
Wow, I got them all done, now I have to decide where to go next. You actually can get sedated for violent outbursts when you are in inpatient or outpatient so the Jeongguk thing can and does happen.

I don't know if I should do individual next, group, or maybe a groupchat? I am leaning towards a group chat to show more direct interactions between disorders. Groupchats would help facilitate dialogue and narrative group chapters can illustrate the physical manifestations like Taehyung's tics, Namjoon's compulsions, and Jimin's scratching.

So far I have these types of chapter ideas so just vote on your favorite type

Group Therapy Narrative

Group Chat

Individual Narratives

I'll take y'all through the treatments for these disorders (coping mechanisms and medication) and hopefully it's interesting and informative