Chapter 1~ The Necklace

This idea has been in my head for awhile and when I searched for other stories like this I couldn't find a lot so why not write my own.
Hope you all enjoy :)

                   Jim's POV

"Wow what's that ?" I asked Blinky.
"Yes Master Jim this is the Necklace of Tariq said to belong to a troll hunter long ago."said Blinky. "What it do ?" asked Argh. "They have said that it can make the user teleport to different places anywhere even through time and space ." said Blinky. "Let's go try it out" said as I reached for the necklace . " Wait we have to make sure that we don't destroy the place so let's go somewhere more impregnable" said Blinky. "Like where?" I asked.

We were walking in the forest until we made it to a clearing . "Really this is safer then the troll market?"I asked. "We needed a place more unimportant" said Blinky. " ok then" I said" oh let me text Tobby where we are."I text both of them are location. "No let us commence Master Jim ." said Blinky. I nodded and carefully put the necklace around my neck but nothing happened. " Maybe I have to say the chant?" I said. "That might be the case it did belong to a troll hunter"said Blinky."For the glory of Merlin daylight is mine to command!" I said then the amulet started spinning while the necklace started glowing and then a beam of light surrounded us. "aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh" we all screamed as we disappeared.

                 3rd POV
Tobby arrived at the location but there was no one there "Jimbo, Argh, Blinky where are you" called Tobias. "Where could they have gone?"

Dun dun dun !!!!! Ok I'm done now bye 😁