Chapter 6~Bonding with Viggo

Viggo POV

'Peculiar, the thing doesn't have any wings or scales.' I thought as I was taking down notes. 'First course of action is to study the creature any way I can.'

It tried to move away from me every time I walked close to it but because of the chains it was only able to move a few feet. I backed it into a corner so it couldn't move anymore and reached for its forehead. It growled a bit but still allowed me to touch it. The thing seems to have skin like stone and has moss like fur, interesting.

We had just arrived at a dragon fighting ring last night but I allowed it to get a nights rest. Now it's morning and beautiful day for a fight.

"Now let's see what you can do" I said as I unlocked the chains and open the cage door so he could go into the ring. But for some reason it didn't want to go outside no matter how close I got to it. Like it was scared to go outside.......Interesting.

"Come on now time to go" I said this time with more anger in my voice. I tried pushing him towards the ring. While pushing him he moved a little forward making me fall face forward on the ground and then I'm pretty sure I heard it laugh.

I was getting a little pissed at this stupid animal. "So we got a smart guy here" I said as I got my sword. "Now let's get a move on last warning." I tried slashing it's arm but all it did was go to the other side of the room. "Ok let's get a little more serious"

I put a chain collar around it's neck and tied the other end to a Hotburple.

(Aka the one above just in case you don't know which one I'm talking about I'll go now :) )

I'll go now :) )

The dragon started to move forward pulling the creature with it. Until the creature started pulling back causing the chain to break allowing the dragon to fly out the dome because the chain ceiling       wasn't on.

"Great lost another dragon thanks to you stupid creature." I told it.  "Sorry" it said apologetic like. "Well "Sorry" isn't good enou.." that's when I realized it spoke! " You can talk?" I asked it. The creature paused for a second and then said " yes sorry wasn't supposed to"
"No it's quite all right I'm just a little surprised creatures like you aren't supposed to talk." I said. "So now that I know that you could communicate mine telling me why you don't want to come out on such a beautiful day?" The thing didn't replied back it must know that I'll try to take advantage of it. "Fine don't tell me but do you at least have a name so I won't have to be calling you creature ?" I asked him. He again paused until he said "Argh"

"Argh what a weird name but you are a weird creature aren't you?"  He just looked away from me without saying a word. "Now let's get back to business come out here now or else you're going to wish you had." He still didn't move or reply. "Ok but I warned you" I walked over to another dragon caged to open it. "It's either you tell me or I'll have this Nadder drag it out of you." He stayed quite so I put my hand on the lever and when I was just about to pull it he yelled " it hurts me!!" "Oh and how's that ?" I asked. Then he put his hand out and I saw the moment his hand touched the sun he winced in pain and pulled it back in quickly. 'So you're weak to sunlight this is quite interesting' I thought.

After that little explanation I chained him up again and this time an extra one around his neck. "So Argh why do you let me chain you up without a fight" he looks at me with no emotion. "I mean you look like a guy that could beat me up if you pleased." "Haven't hurt me no reason to hurt you" he answered back "don't like fighting"

"Oh then you won't like what's happening later today" I said with a smile.
And before I left I left a a shield  near the edge of the door so it could burn him a bit and because the chains I put him on him were shorter he couldn't move out of the way. "You're going to be the main event"

Finally done 760 some words later. Hope you all like this chapter it was the longest chapter I've ever done ....I think 🤔 . Anyway I'm done for now so bye :)