Chapter 2 ~ A Whole New World

Jim's POV
I woke up and saw I was still in the forest.
Well that's what I thought until I noticed that the trees were different. 'Strange, did we get transported somewhere else in the world?' I thought. 'Wait where's Blinky and Argh?'

                     Blinky POV
'Ugh my head,where am I ?' I thought as I looked around ' where is everyone. I walked until I saw something running towards me. "Argh!?"I asked" what in blazes are you doing?" "Run !!!" he said as he ran past me. "Run ?" I asked"why ?" Then I saw people yelling in the distance. When they got closer I saw they had swords, axes , and nets. "Oh dear Merlin!!" I started running towards the direction Argh ran. " Argh! , WHAT DID YOU DO !!!" I said as I started to catch up to him . "Nothing" he said.     

We ran until we saw a cave up ahead "In there!" I said as we ran inside. After we catches are breath I asked "so how did you let yourself get seen?" " Woke up and saw them attacking large lizard and saw me." he said. " Large lizard ?" I asked "What do you mean?" Then I heard something behind me. I turned around and saw a ginormous red lizard face. "Like that one" said Argh. " Ahhhhh" I screamed as me and Argh ran out of the cave as the lizard followed us. Then we saw the humans in front of us as the threw a big net over us. "Argh!!" I said as the net fell over us. But then the lizard started to head towards us as I heard the humans yell " look out!" as the lizard ....flew over. us!!!!! 'What the it's some sort of dragon creature?' The creature lit itself on fire and started attacking the humans,but unfortunately it also got captured. Then the humans turned their attention back to us. "What are they?" one asked "maybe a new type of dragon" said another."Better take them to Viggo" he said as he knocked me out with a morning star then everything went black.

Hi so for those who don't know a morning star is a weapon with a black ball with spikes.

Just so you won't be confused Ok bye :)

Ok bye :)