Chapter 8~A Nice Chatt

Hi guy sorry for the wait but here it is the new chapter so I was wondering if you guys don't mind having updates on a certain day like Mon- * sees notifications*

O-O ..........OH My GOd THaNK YOu All
I would never believe this story to this much attention I LOVe YoU All !!!!!!!!
*Ahem* now back to what I was saying do guys want a specific update day or just whenever. Now with all that in the way here's the story. Hope you all enjoy 😉

Hiccup POV
"I think it needs more lines on it's chest" I told Fishlegs as we were finishing up the drawing.Thats when Fishlegs' pencil broke.(I'm just going to call them pencils if you have the official name of it please tell and yes I know about the quills) " I'll go get another one." Fishlegs said as he left leaving me with the creature. "So what do you think" I said as I showed him the drawing "It's still a work in process but I think it's pretty good" It simply smiled at me slightly and went back to looking at the floor.

"So do you have a name" 'wait what am I doing its not like he's going to reply" "Blinkous Galadrigal but please call me Blinky" I turned thinking that Fishlegs had return but there was no one there. I look to see that it has started taking to me. "Anyway I assume your name is Hiccup ?" I nod slowly  in shock. "Sorry about not talking to you earlier but I had to make sure you weren't a threat" Still shocked I just nodded and said "It's fine but how are you talking because I've new meet a dragon that could talk"

                   Blinky POV
I laughed at his comment "that's because I'm not a dragon" "Then what are you?" he asked still confused.
"I my dear boy am a troll" " A troll ?"
"Yes a troll" I answered
"And what are you doing here"
" Me and my friends Argh and Master Jim came here from a magic necklace but we got separated so the reason I'm talking to you is because I need your assistance to find my friends and get back home." I waited for his reply as he processed the information until he finally said "I'll help you but only if you don't hurt anyone of my friends" "Of course I have no intention on hurting anyone" I answered. "So do you want me to let you out ?" "No its fine I got it" I said as I unlocked the door. "How did you do that ?" " Just because I looked look an animal doesn't me I can't open a simple pull lock" I said smirking. He rolled his eyes " I'll go get my friends so we can all talk about a plan" he said as he started to leave but then asked " oh by the way one more question" "Ask away" "Do you steal socks?" I laughed and said " we do but only when we can get our hands on them"