Chapter 7~Meeting the Riders

The picture doesn't have to do anything with this chapter I just like it 😁.
Ok back to the story!!!!!

  ~During the events of the last chapter~

Blinky POV

'Again with the head ache this is like the 4th one since I got here!!!! It's like this world wants me in a coma!!!' Then I realized that I was still in the humans base.

They were all huddled in a group looking at me then talking to each other.
"It's wearing clothes"
"It has four arms"
"It has six eyes"
"It doesn't have any wings"
"It almost looks human"
"Is it some type of dragon?"
"Does it lay eggs?"

The boy with brown hair walked up to the cage put his hand trough the bars and touched my nose. I was utterly confused of what he was doing so I growled at him and slapped his hand away. "Hiccup I don't think that's working!" said the blonde haired girl. 'Hiccup ? That's a odd name for a human' I thought as I watched the humans continue their conversation.

"Well that didn't last long ." said Hiccup. "What are we doing to do with it we can't keep it here forever" said the blonde haired girl. "I say we should just drop it off in some forest so we don't have to deal with this thing" said a black haired boy.
"Not a good idea Snoutlout we have no clue what this thing is and we can't risk the chance of Viggo getting his hands on this thing" said the large blonde boy. "Fishlegs is right for now all we can do is study it and maybe find out where it comes from." "Right" they all said as they all rode off on their dragons except Fishlegs and Hiccup.

"Ok first things first let's try to guess what class it's in" said Hiccup. "I would think boulder class because of its stone like skin." "Oh let me get my sketchbook ." said Fishlegs

'Oh great there going to try to run tests on me that's going to be fun' I thought 'I need to find a way out of here!!' I looked to see that there was daylight outside meaning that it was already morning!! 'That means Master Jim has been alone all night!! I got to find him and Argh and get back home, but that means I have to talk to these hooligans. Well they have already seen me so might as well try talking to them'

  That's it for now I was going to make this chapter longer but life got in the way
So it's bye for now 😁