Chapter 12~Rescue Mission

Blinky POV

Ok I take it back.
Flying was fun at first but the idea of flying over the ocean wasn't appealing to me.

Thanks to Hiccup's friend we had some localities were they might be holding Argh. At first I suggested that I stay at the Edge but Hiccup told me that I was the only who knew what Argh looks like and would listen to. But I have a feeling it's because they don't trust me to be alone at their base ,but I get it they literally just met me today and I do look strange compared to the dragons and themselves.

Finally we were ready, I got on Stormfly and we took off. I just hope Argh is alright.

Viggo POV

It was finally dark so I decided to see how Argh fights before the match. Argh was still sleeping in his corner when I arrived. "Hey wake up !!"
He just looked at me said something I couldn't understand and then went right back to sleep. 
"Come on you lazy beast get up"

Still nothing

Now normally this is a job I would make Ryker do but unfortunately for me he is off looking for some artifact that would help us defeat the riders. He didn't tell me what the artifact was or why it was important but I have a feeling it's going to be completely useless.
I got a bucket of cold water and poured it on him.

Ineffective

"Ok fine if you don't want to get up I'll just make you have to"
I opened the cage so the Gronckle bring the fight to him. I stood behind the door and waited to see the outcome.

The Gronckle flew straight towards him but just before I could see what was going to happen I was interrupted by someone.
"Sir I have important news"
"Don't you see I'm busy !!"
"Sorry Sir" he said as he ran of.
'Man the nerve of some people'
I turned back to the match to be shocked of what I was seeing.

The Gronckle was peaceful sleeping next to Argh like nothing had happen.
"How did you...ugh !!"
I stormed off leaving them be.
"Stupid creature"

Ahhh the chapter was so short!!!
I'm sorry but I was stripped away form electronic screens for 3 days due to they we're messing up my eyes so I had to wait for my new glasses that have some type of protection on them.
Stupid genetics
And what's funny about all this is that no one in my family wears glasses !!!!
I got this stupid thing from my mom's grandma's sister.
And that's plus my mom thinks I did it to myself even though the doctor clearly said it was a genetic thing.
Anyway sorry for rambling on about this.
See you all next weekend . :)