Chapter 4 ~Getting of the ship

Blinky POV
"How in this world are we going to get off a ship that's in the middle of the ocean!" I whispered/screamed.
"Swim?" answered Argh. "It's ok there should be a life boat on this ship so all we have to do is escape ,steal one and then row back to shore." I told him. I looked at the lock that was on a cage. "It's a simple pull lock should be easy to open" I informed him "now all we need is to find a good time to escape, like when their distracted for example. That's when we heard one of the humans yell " riders !!" as he was knocked of the ship by a red dragon. 'Wonder what's happening' I thought as I looked through the bars. There was a boy with brown hair that was on a jet black dragon. A blonde haired girl on a blue dragon. A blonde haired boy on a brown dragon. A boy with black hair and was wearing a Viking-hat ?  on a red dragon. And twin blonde haired kids on a 2 headed dragon. They were all opening the cages for the dragons. 'some kind of rescuers' I thought. I quickly opened my caged and grabbed the tarps that were folded in the corner. I gave one to Argh and got back into my cage. "Argh we're going to act like wounded dragons as we hide under these tarps then when we get to where ever they take us will escape and find Master Jim." "Why don't see us ?" asked Argh. "Because the less people that see us the better". As I was telling Argh my response I heard foot steps coming. I quickly hid under my tarp and listened. I heard the cage door open and hold my breath.       

"Why isn't it flying away" asked who I think was the big blonde boy. "Maybe its hurt?" asked  blonde head girl. " Ugh we don't have time for this" "Snoutlout is right we need to get going, tie the cage to Stormfly and Hookfang." said who I think was the leader. The cage lifted in the air as we took off. 'We made it' I thought until I realized that they didn't take Argh's cage. 'Oh no Argh !!!!' I thought as we flew away.

                   3rd person POV

Viggo arrived at the ship very upset that the dragons escaped. He got on the deck ready to strangle the main guy in charge. "What is the meaning of this" he said to the crew. "Sorry sir but the all escaped" one guy said. "How could you let this happen!!" yelled Viggo. "Wait sir there still is one left." said another one of the hunters. "Really they left one behind ?" Said Viggo. The men took Viggo to a cage in the lower part of the ship for "special" cargo. Th men showed him a glowing green creature that was all chained up. "And quite a special one indeed" said Viggo with a smile "maybe we could use it to our advantage."
.............................................................
Oh no Argh!!!! and by the way it's been night time this entire time if you were wondering why Argh and Blinky aren't burning to death. Oh also by if you like this story there is another one similar to this called A Whole New World by EagleWarriormc15. Check it out it's pretty cool. Ok bye :)