Chapter 14~The Match

Pppfffftttttt Jim's face in the last panel 😅
Ok it's time
Here's the chapter you've all been waiting for
Hope it satisfies you
Enjoy :)

3rd POV

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the fight of your life !"
The sea of Vikings cheered excitedly.
"In this corner we have the fast and deadly
Speed Stinger !!!"
" sssccccrrrrreecccccchhhhhh!!!!"
"And in this corner we have something no one has seen before!!! This creature isn't dragon nor man and was named and discovered by Viggo Grimborn himself .....we bring you
Moss Grounder !!!!!"
The crowd cheered in aw as Argh came out.

Argh was laughing to himself at such a dumb name but didn't question it. The blues dragon's cage rosed from on top of it. Argh readied himself for he had a plan.

Due to him being a pacifist he can't exactly fight. But over the years he's learned a couple of tricks.
The dragon charged at him at full speed. Argh quickly dogged making the dragon run against the wall.
The dragon then shook its head and charged at him again. Argh dogged again.
And again
And again
And again
And again
He kept dogging until the dragon was all tired out.

Viggo was watching at the sign lines a little upset of the display.
Why wasn't Argh attacking ?
He remembered him saying that he doesn't like fighting but wasn't this a bit much !
When he saw that the Speed Stinger was tried and he knew now Argh was going to have to attack.

The Speed Stinger was now very dizzy and was stumbling around the place.
It stumbled until it was under the hovering cage.
Argh took this moment and jumped on top of it and broke the rope that was keeping it in the air.
The cage started to fall as Argh quickly jumped of.
The cage then land perfectly on top of the Speed Stinger.

The crowd went crazy at what they had witnessed.
Viggo was a little mad that he didn't see Argh throw any punches but the crowd seemed to like it.
And either way he's still making the money.
He'll just have to get a more dangerous dragon next time.

The men came to take the Speed Stinger and Argh away but before they could someone yelled.
"Argh!!!"

Welp there it was
What's going to happen next only I know
But anyway I wanted to announce that I have a Ask My Chapters book where you could ask any of my characters anything
Argh
Blinky
Even Toothless !
Or someone from my other book
Ask the question on the last chapter of the Ask My Characters book(or here if you want)
Anyway it's bye for now

What the Heck !!!!!!
A thousand reads !!!
And 67 votes !!!
You'll are too good for this world :3
Thank You so much I'm just blown away on how many people read this dumb book 😅
Anyway just Thanks and see you next time :)

-the Mayflower