[一]KNOWING BROS

2018;

2018;

"YUYU YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE NERVOUS! I'M GOING TO BE THERE WITH YOU!"

"for you it's easy to say! you're friends with half of them." yuqi grunt. lola just silently laughed. she knew it could be intimidated to be in a room full of men, but once yuqi met them she knew all of yuqi's worries would disappear. at the end lola didn't lectured the boys for nothing. they knew that if they want to mess with yuqi they would need to pass by her first.

"well yeah! but they will become your friends too! i'm pretty sure you will love bambam and lucas; hodong and janghoon are extremely funny, kyunghoon is chill, and well heechul is- heechul. so there's nothing to worry about" lola calmly told her.

both of the girls were in their way to the set of knowing bros. this being the second time lola would be on the show and the first one for yuqi. the company insisted that yuqi should be accompanied by a senior, and who else better than lola to do it.

the girls continue chatting until the van was outside the set, indicating that it was time to go.

"BAMBAM MY DUDE! LUCAS MY SON!

finally my favorite dudes are meeting!" lola shouted simulating taking off tears. to say that lola wasn't excited would be a total lie. she was extremely happy and hyped that two of her favorite boys were finally meeting and that yuqi was meeting them too (although she was lowkey scared they would make yuqi uncomfortable with their loudness and well, weirdness.)

"lola!" both, bambam and lucas shouted. bambam was the first one who went to hug her. and then lucas who pick her up while hugging her. after lucas let lola touch the floor again, she turned around to see yuqi and grabbed her hand to bring her beside her. "boys this is yuqi, yuyu this are lucas and bambam" she fastly present them. "hi i'm yu-" yuqi was interrupted by a loud noise, meaning it was time they need to start going to the classroom.

"hey maybe after filming we can go to eat? foods on me." lola proposed giving them a soft smile. she grabbed yuqi's hand again and start walking to the classroom leaving the two boys behind.

EXTRA! :

outfit+ ;

lola is wearing the same as yuqi just that she isn't wearing the thing yuqi wore on the collar

note ;

[ this is the introduction/first part and the next one will be how the episode evolved. i divided like this cause is easier for me to write (this is my first time writing this type of things so wish me luck).

in LOLA'S MISADVENTURES you will find everything related to her life, from one-shots you can request, to v lives, etc.

and yeah that's it. thanks for reading! ]