ATEEZ

2019;

2019;

"COÑO! QUE VOY A POTAR! CHANHEE WHY YOU DIDN'T TOLD ME BEFORE I WAS MEETING ATEEZ!"

chanhee laughed at lola before continuing fixing up her makeup on her hand mirror, "they're a rookie group hwayoung take a grip. why are you acting like they're legends or sum?" chanhee asked her with a teasing but also disinterested tone. both women were on the youngest apartment getting ready for the presentation on music bank.

lola stand up from her bed and went to her sofa were her manager was sitting and took off her mirror from her hand. "hey-" "chanhee-", lola took a deep breath before continuing, "-they're not only just a rookie group, they're the rookie group. fucking monster rookies. have you seen their music videos? their stage presence?because i don't think you have seen the impact." lola deadpanned at chanhee.

chanhee's had a serious face before laughing loudly again, she stand up and snatched her mirror from the youngest hands, "okay sweetie, so get ready to meet your monster rookies. we're leaving in five." chanhee said before going out of the room.

"I'M MEETING LOLA? DUDE I'M FUCKING MEETING LOLA!"

"correction, we're all meeting her." seonghwa told wooyoung patting his shoulder with smirk.

the boys were in their almost waiting room that the show provide to the artists that are performing, finishing getting ready for music bank performance. they didn't knew that they were meeting their idol, and for some of them even their crush, so after they finally saw the performing line and saw her name all chaos went out in the room.

"do you think we can make friendship bracelets with her?" hongjoong asked out of nowhere, a tiny smile forming on his features. the young leader, for everyone's knowledge, had a soft spot for the artist who problems followed every where she go.

mingi, who was previously sitting down while they applied his makeup, went to stand beside hongjoong and drop his arm around the older's shoulder, "i bet we could, she's one of the nicest out there-"

"and most flirty and problematic, so please don't get near her. you're not even a year from debuting so please don't ruin your reputation this early." their manager interrupted mingi before walking away and getting out the room to go god's know where.