THE FANDOM

𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒

or more commonlyknown as 𝖑𝖎𝖑 𝖈𝖚𝖑𝖙

or more commonly
known as 𝖑𝖎𝖑 𝖈𝖚𝖑𝖙

REPUTATION
baby flowers are known for their chill and passive-aggressive demeanor. they always have receipts of everything and anything making them a very dangerous fandom to mess with. like lola, most of them look intimidating and scary, but they're the biggest softies ever. they often are included in fandom wars even though they're just vibing.

PLACE IN FANWARS
on twitter fanwars they're often the mediators or the victim of a one side beef.

RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHER FANDOMS
reveluv:: they're dating. there's a 90% chance that if you stan lola you would stan red velvet and viceverse because women, am i right? baby flowers are known for being chill but when someone messes with red velvet and their fandom all hell loose grip, they will throw hands and literally destroy your bloodline. the same goes with lola and her fandom, reveluv would destroy anyone who messes with them.

v.i.p:: the only reason they're not in each other necks 24/7 is because baby flowers try to respect lola's friendship and relationship choices. baby flowers aren't the biggest fan of lola's friendship with the three men from the group, or just in general her being in contact with any of them because of their problematic past, and they often shared their displeasure (either by giving hateful comments to the group or their fans) causing some mini fanwars.

army:: they have a lot of respect for each other, baby flowers don't mess with them and viceverse. helping to stream the artist's music is often seen between both fandoms and even though they don't interact a lot they know they have each other's back.

exo-l:: their relationship depends if you're taking about international or korean fans. korean exols just hate in general every baby flower (korean or not) and also lola, they think she's a bad influence for the group they stan, meanwhile korean baby flowers hate exols because they're always bashing lola. international exols and international baby flowers actually have a chill relationship, they often joke with each other and stuff.

onces:: just like reveluv both fandoms act like they're dating; their relationship is like kuromi and melody's (kuromi being baby flowers and melody being onces). baby flowers are often defending and streaming twice's music just like onces defends lola and stream her music.

blinks:: for some reason they don't like each other? they don't interact, or at least baby flowers don't, but when they do nothing positive comes out of it.