[一]MINI MISADVENTURES

MISADVENTURE/ˌMISƏDˈVEN(T)SHƏR/NOUNAN UNFORTUNATE INCIDENT; A MISHAP

MISADVENTURE
/ˌMISƏDˈVEN(T)SHƏR/
NOUN
AN UNFORTUNATE INCIDENT; A MISHAP.

(fragments of lola's life)

[ 2017 ] lola was hugging tightly jiyong, her face red and full of tears, "oppa promise me you will eat whatever you want okay?" she tighten her grip on him. at that moment she felt that if she didn't hold him tighter she will loose him forever.

jiyong softly laugh and start caressing her hair, "of everything you could have said, you told me to eat whatever i want-" he stop talking and grab her, cleaning carefully with his thumb the resting tears she had on her cheek, "-i will miss you a lot lola." he smiled sadly.

jiyong's manager made him a signal meaning that it was time to go.

"will you wait for me doll?"

"always."

[2017] "sorry but no." three simple words were enough to make the young boy's heart break in two.

lola tenderly put her hand on his cheek, "felix you're just seventeen, you're a child i can't-" "just give me a chance!" felix said.

lola took a step back and took a loud breath, "felix you're not even legal!" lola shouted, "look you're a sweet guy who's too young for me and deserves someone who's way better than me okay?" she calmly said before giving him a hug.

"sweet! now, please go out of her dressing room. she needs to get ready." the scene was interrupted by jonathan who seems that came out of nowhere, "come here loverboy." he told felix grabbing his wrist and taking him out of the room.

[2018] "a baby crab. you bought him a fucking baby crab."

"yes i did." lola answered with a proud smile.

there was an awkward silence before  erupted laughing loudly and uncontrollably. lola, who was watching the scene unfold, start pouting. "i'm talking seriously chan! namjoon told me he loves crabs, so i decided to gifted him one!" lola told her.

"okay, so where is the crab?" the manager asked taking away a tear she had by laughing so hard.

lola laughed awkwardly before giving her a pat on her arm, "so the thing is babe, i lost it here in your house-" lola stopped and place both of her hands in each of her shoulder looking intensely at her, "-i need your help to find it."

"how do you even lost a crab?!"

[2019] flour. that was the only thing you could see if you entered to lola's kitchen. perhaps it would have been smart idea to read the instructions first before trying to make a cake from scratch.

"i'm never ever baking a cake with you again." mingi said trying to take off the flour of his hair. the poor boy had flour and butter in all his head.

"i mean at least we had fun?" san, who was trying to light up the mood, said.

"speak for yourself. i have flour inside my ear and other parts of my body i can't mention." wooyoung mumble trying to get the flour off his ear.

"we should have just wait for the others." lola said while making flour angels on the floor.

[2021] "so, do you want to know the gender of the baby?" the doctor kindly asked lola with a small smile.

the young couple looked at each other's eyes before answering without hesitation, "yes!"

first ultrasound.

NOTE;

[ high school is a bitch :')

shameless promo also:

i have a new book out. it's called GENESIS and it's about super m and an oc.

so yeah go and check it out. ]