[一] BAD PARTY

2019

2019

"PAPI YOU LOOK GOOD SO LET'S GO NOW!"

exo's dorm was currently a total mess. different types of cologne and perfume was in the air and a variety of clothing was laying around the floor. if perhaps their manager or any person of a higher ranking enter to the room the boys would be in a tremendous problem and it didn't help either that the girl who was at the moment banned from being in their dorm was sitting shamelessly in sehun's lap.

lola was sitting on the maknae's lap playing lazily with his hair meanwhile sehun comfortably had his hand on her thigh drawing different figures on it. "yah hyung we're going to be late for the party! the others are already there and we're still here because of you!" sehun complained also.

baekhyun, who was looking himself on the mirror fixing his outfit, turn around to see the younger duo. a small frown was painted on his adorable face and both of his hand were on his hip like a mother ready to scold her children.

"geez! stop complaining so much! i'm ready so let's go." baekhyun annoyingly said before going directly to the door.

sehun and lola shared a look before laughing. "he looks cute when he's mad." lola said standing up from sehun's lap. sehun stand up right after her and grab her hand intertwining their fingers. "but i look cuter." he mumbled making lola pecked his lips.

THE COLD AIR HIT GENTLY THE BARE BACK OF LOLA

the unexpected trio was now outside the house the party was being hosted. these were the types of parties the media never talk about because they were either paid to stay quiet or because they wouldn't dare to destroy an agreement they have with a company or such.

"lola you're shivering." sehun told her before putting on her shoulders his denim jacket. in fact lola was shivering because of the cold weather and thanks to the dress that didn't cover her at all.

"thanks sehunie!" she told him before giving him a small peck on his cheek, "guess i'm going inside now...gotta search the others." she said before walking towards the door of the house.