GUCCI

2018;

2018;

A COLD BREEZE AND A WARM SUN MAKES THE PERFECT COMBO TO GO ON A DATE

but this young duo decided to stay inside and just chill.

before meeting her his friends told him to be careful of her. they told him she was going to be a bad influence, they told him she was like a drug. maybe he should have listened to them.

the young woman was resting on the couch looking curiously at her hands. maybe it was her intoxicated state thanks to the drugs she consumed earlier on the day or maybe she just really love herself, but it seems that she was way more interested in her hands than in the young man who was sitting on the floor beside her.

before meeting him her friends told her she shouldn't get close to him. they told her she could ruined his good persona and that it would be healthier for him not to meet her. maybe she should have listened to them.

the young man was sitting on the floor looking at the young woman. the almost empty beer was hanging on his hand and a small frown was decorating his handsome face. maybe it was his drunk state but he really wished he could be her hands. 

he knows she doesn't love him, so why does he continues crawling back to her everytime?

she knows he loves her and she doesn't feel the same, so why she continues giving him fake hope?

"tae?"

"....."

"can we cuddle?"

"yes love."

maybe it was because he was starving for love and she was just bored while waiting for her lover.

note;

[ i'm sorry i couldn't update any sooner🥺 high school is super fun and all but it's extremely tiring and i don't have any energy left to write.

i'm already working on the requested chapters but i just want to give y'all something meanwhile i finished it.

like always hope you enjoy it💜 ]

question of the day ;

how many languages do you speak?
i can speak spanish (mother tongue) and english (second language).