A NEW YEAR SPECIAL

2019COLD BREEZE WAS HITTING DIRECTLY TO HWAYOUNG'S FACE

2019
COLD BREEZE WAS HITTING DIRECTLY TO HWAYOUNG'S FACE.

in less than two hours a new decade will begin but she was here, outside in the balcony, alone like if she was the only person in the world meanwhile everyone she knew was inside her older brother's house getting ready to start the countdown. she felt perhaps like a cocktail, a lot of emotions had power over her, sadness, coldness, relief, curiosity, and many more were on the extenze list of what she was feeling.

she didn't want to sound whiny or like an annoying teenager in love, but a big part of her sadness was because jiyong didn't show up, but could you blame him? he decided to pass new year with his family, i mean he was away for two years so it's obviously were his priority were.

hwayoung heard how the balcony's door opened but she didn't bother to turn around, she knew it was his older brother. from all the people in the party, she knew her brother would be the only one who wouldn't cared about her personal space and just completely ignored her simple request of being alone in the roof.

a thick coat was layered on her bare shoulders, "your brother will get mad if he sees you outside wearing only that. you're lucky i can give you my coat." jiyong casually said letting the smoke of his cigar come out of his mouth.

a surprised look was tattooed on the female face, her mouth being slightly open and her eyes having a glossy look. "you're here." she said slowly. he smiled at her, oh how she loves his smile. "in flesh doll. so were you going to received new year here all alone or?" he asked curiously with a touch of amusement. she smiled at him before grabbing his cigar and smoking, "perhaps i was planning to, but now you're here and ruined my plan." she said trying to hide her prominent smile and the excitement on her voice.

"oh well, then i will go. i'm not trying to interrupt your time alone session." he smirked before taking his cigar of lola's hand and turning it off on the floor with his foot.

"wait no!-" she said loudly, "-i mean, you could stay here unless you don't actually want to. if you don't want that's totally fi-" jiyong interrupted her laughing softly, "lola calm down. i want to spend some time with you, i didn't came here for nothing you know." he said smiling at her taking both of her hands.

suddenly the air didn't felt that cold and lola wasn't that sad anymore. "i think i hate you?" she questioned quietly, more to herself than to jiyong. he looked at her, a confusion look on his face, "i even hate myself sometimes, but why do you hate me? i thought i had your unconditional love doll." he said teasingly.

lola looked at him with a small pout, "because you-", she pointed at him, "-have so much control over me! and the worst thing is that you know it and you take advantage of it! you know i love you but you don't seem to care at all because in your eyes i'm still that seventeen year old girl who said your voice sounded like sponge-" "i love you too dolores." "-bob the first time we met, wait what?"

jiyong put his hand on lola's cheek before repeating himself, "dolores yeong, i love you." he said while smiling at her.

lola looked at him incredulously, "why did you waited so long to tell me?!" she said starting to hit him repeatedly on his arm. jiyong laughed at her before grabbing her wrist she was using to attack him, "your brother told me you were dating the chinese rapper." he told her with a small frown.

"and you actually believed him? kris is my best friend, he's like my older brother why would i date him? i wouldn't date my brother, that's nasty shit right there mr kwon." lola told him with a disgusted look.

jiyong sigh, "okay you're right that makes sense." he said while frothing his forehead. lola slightly smirk before putting both of her arms around his neck, "so you thought i was dating him but still came to see me? how's that kwon?" lola asked him with the same teasing tone he used to annoy her. jiyong imitated her smirk and put his hands on her waist putting her closer to his body, "maybe i was going to steal you away." he huskyly said putting his head on the crook of her neck kissing it lightly.

"oh it's that so mr kwon?" lola said before being interrupted again but this time with her brother actually opening the door, "lola la cuenta regresiva va a iniciar ahora, so you better bring your ass downstairs. by the way hello jiyong didn't saw you coming in." jonathan said with a uncaring tone before closing abruptly the door.

lola put her hair against jiyong chest before looking him at the eyes, "i think we should go downstairs before jonathan comes again." she softly said.

jiyong nodded, "yes but let do something first." he said grabbing both of her checks with her hands and crunching down.

a kiss was what happened next. a deep and meaningful one. after all, both of them did waited for some time to this.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

EXTRA!:
outfit!;

[ note:in less than 24 hours 2020 will be beginning

[ note:
in less than 24 hours 2020 will be beginning. i'm still in 2019 but it you're already in 2020, happy new year!
i hope you have a safe new year with whomever and wherever you are.

thanks for being patient with me while i write the chapters ( •᷄ ɞ•᷅)

btw i think it's official that jiyong will be lola's love interest :')

- venus ]

question of the day
do you have any intention/purpose for
this new year?

* i really want to loose some weight, get higher grades in school and update more often my books :')