MAMA 2018

2018;

2018;

"BRO I'M TELLING YOU I'M FREEZING MYSELF IN THIS!"

"so why did you choose that outfit?!" lola's older brother answer her yelling.

"damn don't shout i have earphones on." lola answered him while taking off one airpod. "and for answering your question i didn't chose it, donatella personally gave me this outfit last week and as a versace ambassador-" "yeah yeah it's your obligation to wear the brand, i know lola." the man interrupted her.

"you better. gotta go, by idiot." lola said before hanging up the call. she then proceeded to take off the remaining earphone that was on her left ear.

lola was on her way to the mnet asian music awards. although she originally didn't wanted to go when she discovered that sm and yg idols weren't attending, she suppressed that feeling and put a happy face.

"gee, chan are we there yet?" lola asked boringly. she was now playing with the blanket that wasn't doing a very good job at keeping her warm on the cold weather the limousine had.

chan who was on her phone, provably texting gun, turn up her head. "we're almost there baby. oh! and i need to tell you something important before we go down." chan said, now turning all of her body to see a confused lola. "i know you love sitting in other places so you can talk with your friends, but this time i will need you to stay in your assigned seat okay? i don't want to see you sitting in someone's lap either. the company right now is being a total bitch and it's literally watching every move we're making" chan told her with the most serious face she could master.

"okay chan i will not move from my assigned seat." lola robotically said with a big smile, her eyes shining with nothing else than mischief.

chan was narrowing her eyes at lola. she finded hard to believe lola, the girl who self proclaimed as a social butterfly aka the y/n of the real world, wouldn't go and try so socialize but for her sake she would believe her words. "thanks lo."

lola just gave her a soft smile before opening her eyes like a deer in headlights "oh my god! did you brought my twice lightstick?"

chanhee who was now massaging her forehead at lola's question just gave her a are you kidding look"yes lola i brought your twice lightstick." she answered her accompanied with a big sigh.