V LIVE +

𝖛 𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊,
𝔰𝔥𝔢'𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 !!

"buenos-" lola checked the hour at her phone before continuing, "-días? i guess

"buenos-" lola checked the hour at her phone before continuing, "-días? i guess. it's currently 3:21 am so i'm pretty sure you say good morning. anyway, i'm alive cult!" she happily said making jazz hands to the camera with an awkward smile. the young artist was currently on her bed, a white mess of blankets being noticeable along with the dark landscape of south korea thanks to the window behind her.

"she looks good for a dead bitch"

"the name of the live😭😭😭😭 i'm screaming"

"come to brazil🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷"

"how are you feeling love🥺"

lola then took her monster energy she had on her nightstand and start reading the comments. she took a sip from it and start giggling almost spitting her drink, "hi brazil! don't worry i'm going soon. well not soon because you know, covid-19; that by the way, please wear your face masks, wash your hands constantly and try to keep yourself healthy-" she took another sip of her moster and continued, "and for the love of your god, please don't go out if you don't need to!" she finished pointing at the camera with a warning look.

"speak english please!!!!!!!"

"hypocrite!!! didn't your friends were on a club?😡"

"is it true you're dating g dragon"

"babe stop drinking so much caffeine😭😭😭😭😭"

the woman rolled playfully her eyes and let the drink again on the nightstand. she then start moving the blankets searching for her laptop and once she found it she turn it on. "i started watching this movie on netflix, i think the name is creep? and let me tell y'all it was good but at the same time extremely unsettling. it gave me the chills, i will totally reccomend if you like horror and suspense movies." she said without looking at the camera, her attention being completely on her computer.

"girl is that rich she uses a gucci headband to sleep i-"

"noona please take care of your health too❤❤❤❤❤"

"dolores come back the industry needs you😹"

"we need our cult leader backkkkk"