Chapter 16 - Wow, its blood

Allens POV

My favorite part was when I fell asleep and managed to get into even deeper trouble.

Let's just skip the yelling, and say the professor wasn't very happy.

Essentially, after trying to remember information about the stupid gods forsaken subject called Astronomy, I gave up and put my head in my arms. Apparently, in my sleep deprived state, my brain was like "Hey! Let's fall asleep during a test, in a class that you're already failing!".

Hahahaha, I hate my life.

After class was over, both Fig and I made our way towards Professor Andemus's desk. The man glared at us both.

Mostly me though.

"I cannot tolerate tardiness, and especially falling asleep during class" He gave an exasperated sigh.

"Sorry sir" Fig mumbled, his voice quiet.

"Sorry," I repeated, no hint of an apology in my voice.

"Fig, Allen, you will both be sorting my papers on Saturday after dinner. Allen, you will stay after an extra hour or so so continue with the job. Understood?" The mans voice was cold, ready to snap if we walked on any thinner ice.

"Yes, sir" Fig said, dropping his eyes to the floor.

"Yes, sir" I growled, anger building up in my chest once again. I balled my fists, nails digging into my skin.

Andemus locked eyes with mine, a hint of a smirk on his lips. He loved seeing me like this, unable to react. My nails dug deeper into my palms.

I grabbed Figs hand and walked out of the room. I couldn't look at that man one more second without strangling him.

We turned down the next hallway, not caring if I was going the right way. I just needed to get away from that room.

"Eeep!" Figs cry of alarm stopped me in my tracks, he quickly snatched his hand from mine, examining it. "You're bleeding!" he said, looking down where his hand once was.

Sure enough, droplets of blood ran down my fingers, black splattering against the stone ground.

"Shi- itake mushrooms" I fumbled with my curse. Was it ok to swear in front of an angel?

"There's a bathroom a few hallways down" He said, taking off his hoodie. "Hold onto this for now, it'll slow the bleeding. Plus, we don't want to get blood every where"

I took the hoodie from him and wrapped my hands in the cloth.

I'd never had someone make me angry enough for my claws to come out, let alone have them dig into my skin to make me bleed.

Wow, Andemus gets the award for the most aggravating butthole to ever live!

Fig led me down a few hallways, and into a boys bathroom. He rushed my hands to the sink and began to rinse them off.

"Did-" He swallowed "did your nails do this?" He asked, running his fingers over the cuts.

"Uhh-"

"Holy s*** dude, were you that angry at the professor?" He asked, eyes wide.

Well, so much for keeping it clean for the Angels sake.

"He gets on my nerves" I shrugged, as if that was a good enough explanation for why there were bloody slits in my palms.

He just shook his head and grabbed a handful of disposable paper towels to press to my wounds.

"Now," he said, taking out his wand "I've never done with before, but Basil has shown me how on one of my own cuts, and I think I know how to do this?"

"Hold up Faulker, was that a question?!?!"

Hey guys! Don't forget to like, comment and whatnot, it really helps out us authors.

Thanks for reading! Love youuuuu