X

After everyone leaves not too late into the morning, Taehyung and Jungkook are the only two left in the apartment. Soon after the five have gone, Taehyung is picking up the small mess in the living room while the younger is quizzically looking at his reflection in the bathroom. "Hey, Tae?" He steps into the hallway to where he can see the older. Taehyung looks up.

"Yeah?" He picks up a blanket, beginning to fold it. Jungkook then goes and lifts up another blanket, helping clean up the small mess.

"Do you think I'd look good with pinkish-purplish hair?" He asks, making Taehyung softly smile at his way of speaking.

"I think you'd look good with any hair color." Jungkook blushes as he picks up the last blanket. "Do you want to get it dyed?" The younger shrugs.

"I don't know. You can dye it if you want." He adds the folded blanket to Taehyung's pile.

"What if you dye my hair and I dye yours?" Jungkook's eyes grow at the suggestion.

"You'd trust me to do that?" Taehyung giggles.

"Of course. I've been debating dying my hair silver anyway." Jungkook smiles.

"That would be pretty." Taehyung blushes and Jungkook looks taken back by his own words.

"Thank you. We can get our hair professionally bleached though because I don't trust either of us to do that properly." Jungkook giggles.

"Yeah, me neither." Taeyhung sits at the end of the couch as he looks at the younger. "If you get changed and everything, we can go today." Jungkook's eyes light up.

"Really?" Taehyung nods, smiling at the younger's excitement. Jungkook shortly jogs up to him and gives him a hug.

"Thank you!" He drags out as he runs to his room, leaving Taehyung with pink cheeks and a racing heart.

A few hours later, the two have gotten back home with containers of silver and pink hair dye. "Okay, we should change into clothes we don't mind ruining with hair dye first." Jungkook says and Taehyung nods, chuckling.

"Yeah, that's pretty important." Jungkook goes into his room and Taehyung goes into his. No more than two minutes later, the two step into the hallway wearing worn-out clothes. After giggling and teasing one another's outfits, they go into the bathroom and Jungkook starts on Taehyung's hair first. "It's so cold." The older whines, making Jungkook nervously smile.

"I'm sorry." He chuckles. After he's done with the back, he instructs Taehyung to turn around so he can make sure to get the front pieces of hair. The two make eye contact, making Jungkook's cheeks heat up as he continues applying hair dye. "Done." He says with a smile.

"Does it look good?" Jungkook nods.

"I think it'll suit you well." Taehyung softly smiles.

"Okay, now turn around so I can do your hair." Jungkook does as he says and patiently waits for the older to tell him to face him again. "You picked a pretty color." Jungkook smiles to himself.

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's really nice. You'll like it." Jungkook fidgets with his fingers. "Okay, turn around." Jungkook does as he says and watches the older's focused expression as he picks up separate sections of hair, making the younger unintentionally let out a giggle.

"What is it?" Taehyung chuckles.

"You're just.. ah, it's nothing." Jungkook hesitates as Taehyung finishes his hair, taking off his stained pink gloves.

"No, tell me." He whines and the younger avoids his eyes as he answers him.

"You just looked cute." Jungkook admits and Taehyung stares at the younger.

"So, I'm not always cute?" Taehyung playfully asks. The younger quickly looks at him.

"No, that's not what I meant. You were just focused and.." He recognizes he's rambling as the two of them make eye contact. "It was cute." He breathes out.

"You're cute." Jungkook's cheeks heat up.

"No, I'm no-" Taehyung cuts him off by gently pressing his lips against the younger's. He pulls away, now avoiding eye contact.

"I'm sorry. I should've asked first." Jungkook then leans in and softly kisses the older's cheek.

"It's okay." Though their hearts are racing and their cheeks are flushed, they somehow feel calm and content with one another in this very moment.