XIX

As the two walk home, Taehyung is holding up the younger. He's never seen Jungkook so out of his own mind. "My hair's growing out." He announces, voice slurred as they approach the apartment.

"Do you want a haircut?" Jungkook shakes his head as if he was a child.

"No, no. I wanna have it a little longer." He raises his hand to make an estimate of about two inches. The older shortly laughs, helping the younger up the stairs. They walk inside and Taehyung walks Jungkook to the older's bedroom to lay him down. He begins to walk out before Jungkook speaks up. "Wait, no. Stay here." Taehyung softly smiles before laying down, facing the younger who's facing him.

"How do you feel?" He asks, scanning his face. Jungkook shrugs.

"I feel pretty good." Taehyung sadly smiles, knowing he feels euphoric because of the alcohol running through him.

"That's good." Jungkook now scans the older's face.

"You're so pretty." Taehyung chuckles before responding.

"You already said that."

"Well, it's true." He defensively says. Taehyung shakes his head.

"Thank you." Jungkook cutely nods.

"Can I kiss you now?" Taehyung giggles again before nodding. Jungkook presses his lips against the older's and they kiss a few times. Taehyung can't lie. The alcohol on him tastes really good and the younger is an amazing kisser, enhancing the experience. Jungkook climbs on top of the older starting to press himself against him. The older breathes out into Jungkook's mouth.

"Jungkook, stop." The younger keeps heavily breathing and kissing, not hearing Taehyung. The older grabs his hips to make him stop. "You're drunk. I can't do this while you're drunk, baby." The older stares into Jungkook's glossy eyes. The younger finally breaks, head falling onto Taehyung's shoulder as he holds him.

"I'm sorry." He sobs. Taehyung just rubs his back, feeling his shirt get wet with tears. "I-I can't think straight." He sobs.

"Just breathe, say what's on your mind. I'm listening." Jungkook sits up and Taehyung does the same, allowing Jungkook to sit on his lap facing him.

"I wish my dad didn't die. I know I-I should, but I still have happy memories with him, ya know?" Taehyung nods, watching his boyfriend fall apart. "Like I know it's my fault, but I just wanted them to know the truth about me. I've been so in love with you from the day we met and," Jungkook takes a deep breath and Taehyung reflects on his last sentence, patiently rubbing the younger's thigh. "I wanted to be able to take you home and have you meet my parents and be a cute and happy couple. B-But I can't, Tae. And.. And it sucks." He breathes out, wiping under his eyes before resting his forehead against Taehyung's.

"No matter what he said or what your mom said, it isn't your fault. You just told them the truth which is nothing to be ashamed of." Jungkook begins to cry again. "And our relationship may not be normal, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. It hurts me to see you like this, baby. It does." The younger continues to sniffle, avoiding eye contact. "Let's just try to stay away from alcohol for a bit, okay?"

"Okay." Jungkook whispers, voice shaky and raspy. Taehyung gives the younger a lingering kiss and pulls away. A few moments later, Jungkook's eyes widen and he rushes to the bathroom. Taehyung quickly follows after him. The younger begins to throw up as the older rubs his back, soothing him. Jungkook leans back against the wall, eyes less bloodshot and looking more like himself.

"Feel better?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook nods.

"I think.. I just need to sleep it off."

"Okay. Do you want me with you or do you want to be alone?" Jungkook looks hesitant. "I'm kinda sleepy too."

"Okay. We can both take a nap then." The older sadly smiles.

"Come on," He helps the younger up. "I got you."