Chapter Two

The sudden jolt of Max springing up in bed caused me to follow. I looked around alarmed before I looked at Max in concern. "Max? Did you have a bad dream?" I watched Max calm down before she sighed out and turned to me with a smile.

"I'm fine, just a bad dream." Max slipped off the bed and closed the window cause it felt chilly in the room. I nodded and smiled at Max before I got out of bed and slipped on a black tank top and  blue jeans. I  yawn and stretch as Max opens the bedroom door and heads off into the kitchen. I stepped out of the shared bedroom and made my way down the hall doing my little routine; I gave a single knock to everyone's rooms and stepped into the kitchen. "Ew what is that in your hands? And morning Jeb!" I kissed my finger tips and gently tapped Jeb's face on the photo hanging on the fridge. 

"I don't know what this is but it could be edible?" Max shrugged as she inspected the bowl of whatever it was. 

"Mornin' (Y/N), mornin' Max. What's for breakfast?" Gazzy sat down at the table and rubbed away the sleep in his eyes. I giggle and kiss his forehead. Max said her good morning and gave him a morning kiss as she hid the bowl behind her back. "It's a surprise." 

"Good morning little man." I then take the bowl of filth out of Max's hands and quickly toss it out of the open window as Gazzy started to pour cups of juice for everyone. 

I hum and take a sip of my juice before I noticed someone standing in my peripherals, I smile and call out to Iggy, "Good morning Iggy! Did you sleep well?" Iggy gave me a small smile and plopped onto the couch. Max placed a hand on her hip and looked at Iggy on the couch.

"Hey, Ig. Rise and shine." 

"Bite me." Iggy mumbled sleepily as I giggled at his response.

"Fine, miss breakfast." Max huffed as she turned back into the kitchen and looked into the fridge. I leaned over the couch Ig was lying on and I booped his nose. "Please make breakfast before we die." 

"Yeah okay." Iggy got up from the couch before I felt a familiar presence startle Max. I giggle as Max scolded Fang for being quiet and to make some noise. I snatched the apple fang picked up from the fruit bowl and winked at Fang, "Thanks and good morning edgy boy." I bit down on the apple as Max stormed off to wake up Nudge and Angel. I ate the whole apple and helped Fang set the table.

 The sounds of eggs and bacon cooking filled the room as I sat down and hummed a quiet tune. "Smells good Iggy! I love eating your food in the morning!" I leaned back in my chair as everyone came to the table and began to eat. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, when I write I kind of change between Maximum Ride the written novel and then the graphic novel. Cause I love the art in the book and it helps me visualize the characters and the actions going on. So if you get confused I might have switched to different books for reference.