3.

" Dude,you didn't even get her name?" Namjoon asks with a laugh.

" Man that's so unlike you" Jimin adds.

"Yea dude," Jungkook joins.

" You guys don't get it," Taehyung sulks.

That gets the boys' ribs cracking.

" Well, boy, how does it feel to be turned down for the first time?" Jin asks holding back his wheezing laugh.

" OK, guys ha ha. Laugh all you want. I had a fun normal day," Tae huffs.

"Define normal" Suga says.

"She didn't ask for a selca nor an autograph. She didn't treat me like an idol. We had a pretty natural interaction... it was as if two long lost besties were catching up after a long time." Taehyung says excitedly.

" I went shopping and as usual there were people taking pictures of me. I'm used to that. That's my normal. In fact, I'd be pretty bummed if people didn't appreciate my genius and gorgeous self. Normal is relative buddy. We all had a normal day," Jin says,tapping Tae on one shoulder.

"Preach brother!" Jimin chimes in laughing.

***

Later that night,Taehyung is on V live

"Hey Armys. I hope your day was good. I've missed you all on V live...it's been a while. Sorry about that,we've been a little occupied. I promise to do better at staying in touch with you.

Which song should I listen to?"

( he leans forward, squinting his eyes at the camera to read the comments)

Taealltheway: Hyung we missed you too💝💝
Chimchimlover: listen to Paper hearts by Tori Kelly🎼🌸🌸

"Good pick Chimchimlover...let me put it on loudspeaker" ( a few seconds later the song is playing on his phone)

Btsfanatic: Hyung,we want a detailed report of your skin care routine because your skin is literally perfect.📒✏

" That is not entirely true. I have some bad days" he laughs.

foodisbae: Oppa,you look hungry...have you eaten yet?😊😊🍕

He laughs then says " Yes I have. I helped Jin hyung prepare dinner."

"Armys,I have a story...its a love story that my mom told me when i was little...

* there is a knock*
"

Somebody is knocking. I am sure it is one of the other members. Who do you think it is? It must be Jiminie."

"Who is it? "
" Your best friend" a voice shouts back.
" See? I was right,"he says smiling into the camera.
He leaves music playing on his phone and goes to open the door.
"What do you want hyung" he asks Jimin as they walk back to the desk.Jimin has no makeup on and is wearing a robe.
" I came to make sure things remain PG 13" Jimin replies with a laugh.
"You silly boy," Taehyung says,playfully punching Jimin on the arm.
"You just came here because you wanted to be on my live. It's ok i understand,you love attention hyung,"he says rubbing Jimin's back.
"Aish!"Jimin screeches lightly smacking Taehyung in retaliation.

The rest of the v live session goes quickly with Taehyung and Jimin talking about random things,and answering some questions from their followers.
When the session ends, Jimin sleepily goes back to his room.

***not part of the story***
Hey there,how are you?
I just wanted to remind you,whatever it is you're going through ,don't ever give up.

Quote:
Be the change you want to see in the world~ Mahatma Gandhi