11. A knight in shining armor...with headphones

Suga's POV:
"What the...
Fudge that hurts!!"the girl shrieks.
She moves the headphones from her ears down to her neck. I hadn't noticed she had them on earlier, probably why she didn't hear me when I shouted at her to get off me.
"The hell is wrong you with man? Oowchh!! My knees hurt so bad" she cries.
I take off my own headphones and go down on my knees to help her. Man I'm such a jerk. Why did i think it was a good idea to push her off me like that.
I. just. hurt. a. girl.
How could I not tell she's a girl in the first place?
I try helping her up.
" Don't touch me!I can do it on my own."she shouts.
Sheesh. Feisty much.
I comply but as soon as she gets on her feet she winces and holds on to me.
"Shucks I think I broke my ankle,it hurts so bad I don't think I can walk"
I can't help but note her funny way of cussing and i find myself chuckling at it.Her tiny fingers are strong around both my biceps.
"This is your fault,you could have just asked me off of you,I didn't realize I was sitting on someone" she complains.
She's hurt so I'll hold back the insults brewing in my mind.... for now.
"I'm sorry," I say as I help her back onto the swing seat. Without thinking I take my phone out and dial Namjoon's number.
"Hello?"
"Namjoon,I need your help with something"
"What is it?"
"Could you come to the balcony on the east wing of fourth floor?"
"Why?"
"Look just get over here and I'll explain."
"Um..well ok"
I hang up.
"Who did you call? I hope you're not planning to throw me off this balcony because I promise you I'll scream my lungs out before you can even touch me," the girl says, resolve clear in her words. Damn she's annoying.I don't respond.
"Well? Are you going to answer or should I start screaming now" she demands.She's really pushing my buttons now.
"That was my friend,Namjoon,he's going to carry you out to the car so we can take you to a hospital," I reply curtly. I do feel sorry and guilty for her broken ankle but she's being too sassy that it's hard to remember that she's actually hurt.
"I'm here with someone, take me to his car instead, I'll call him" she says as she dials on her phone.I am not surprised. Of course she wouldn't want our help.
" Kai?... Where are you?... could you please come to the balcony on the east wing of fourth floor... No I'm here with someone...sure..and Kai?..please don't take too long,I need you."And like that,she hangs up.
This Kai guy must be her boyfriend. She made it sound like she's about to be kidnapped.
She doesn't attempt to talk to me,she is just staring at her ankle and for the first time since she fell I see some tears in her eyes but they don't fall. She's doing a pretty good job at holding them back. I can't tell what's causing them,the pain in her ankle or something else.

Namjoon's POV:
"Where are you going off to in such a hurry?" Taehyung asks after practically wrestling me to a halt.
"It's Suga,he said he needs my help with something,"I say as I walk past him.
" I'm coming with," Taehyung calls after me.

*** not part of the story***
Random BTS fact:
BTS started gaining attention 6 months before their debut due to their presence on social media and song covers.