13. Friends to the rescue

While waiting for Namjoon and Kai,Suga offered to massage the girl's legs.

She was in too much pain to deny him.

The minute he touched her ankle she screeched in pain,so instead he massaged her knees where the pain was more bearable for her.

Still, she kept her hands on his to direct him so that he wouldn't press too much or touch a sore area.

Her legs were across his laps because that was the most comfortable position for her.

He had tried placing a cushion on his laps but the elevation became painfully too high and uncomfortable for her ankle.

Suga's POV:
"Finally,you're here. We need to get this girl to a hospital right now. I think her right ankle may be broken," I say.

"You haven't answered my question what is going on here?" Taehyung repeats.

Is he really serious right now?

"What does it look like to you. This girl needs medical attention asap" Namjoon tells him.

"Thank you" I say with a sigh.

Namjoon springs into action carefully,putting one hand under her thighs and another behind her back. He effortlessly picks her up and she winces again,laying her head on his chest.Her phone falls off her laps as he picks her up and it hits the floor with a loud crack.

She's become less talkative and even less feisty by the minute and i have a feeling it has a lot to do with the growing pain in her legs.

My conscience is already devouring me and I really pray that her ankle is not in too bad a state.

Kai suddenly appears in the doorway just as Namjoon is about to exit.

Wait, her Kai is this Kai?
Damn,what a coincidence.

" What happened to her?"Kai begins.
Upon seeing her in her state,he further presses,"Is she ok?"

"I'll explain on the way,come with us," I say as Namjoon quickly but steadily rushes out of the balcony,careful not to hit her legs against anything. I get her phone from the floor and follow suit.

***

" How bad is it doctor?" Taehyung asks.

Doctor Cheong, as it reads on his badge says that the X-Ray revealed that her right ankle had a small fracture,that would take about 6 weeks to heal.
Consequently, her ankle was put in a cast.

*** not part of the story***
Random BTS fact:
On August 1,2019, Jimin officially becomes the first Korean act in history to surpass 50 million streams on Spotify for his solo songs; "Lie", "Intro:serendipity" and "Serendipity( full length edition)", surpassing Psy who was the first Korean act to have two of his songs; "Gangnam style" and "Gentleman",have more than 50 million streams on Spotify.

For you: Make it Right by BTS