4.

Your POV;
Given your line of work,you knew you would soon meet them but you weren't expecting to meet Taehyung the way you did.

In order to avoid a conflict of interest,as company rules dictated,you can't be a fan.... but if we're being honest,you lowkey are. You absolutely admire their individual musical capabilities,their music videos, their passion and hard work. You believe they are really talented. Talent and commitment is what your company works with.

You had been working so much since your flight landed at the airport that you have barely gotten a chance to make friends. You get to work by 7 in the morning and leave at 5 in the evening, an hour at the gym then you hit the streets to enjoy a walk for the rest of the evening.

On the night you met Taehyung,you had been parking your car when he suddenly tapped on your window begging you to allow him in.You  instantly recognized him but were hesitant to let him in your car.

" Why should I let you in,I don't know you," you had said to him. You smile at that memory. You couldn't help your stubborn nature. You let him in anyway.

After the sasaengs had disappeared you got out of the car,then he followed.He had been so paranoid  and you found it amusing. You spent the evening together walking here and there. The whole time you kept wondering what a super idol like him was doing on the streets without bodyguards. You were dying to ask him...but didn't. He had on a pair of dark shades,a black face mask and a Balenciaga cap that barely served their purpose of keeping a low profile. You were sure some people recognized him from a mile away.

**

( be kind to people;)