12. A difficult place

Taehyung's POV:
While I was looking for her i only found the guy who was with her at the lounge.When I asked him where she had gone he said,"If you're looking for that hot chick from the lounge just give up now.She'll ditch you the way she ditched me."
The guy was slightly drunk and not much of a help. I'm glad she "ditched" him though. She must have already left by now. There goes my chance at a redo. Namjoon's strides are so long,that it's taking all my energy to keep up with him. I wonder what kind of trouble Suga got into this time.We get to the balcony and find the door closed but not locked. Namjoon pushes it open and there seated on the swing seat on the left side of the balcony is Suga and he's massaging some person's legs.I instantly recognize the hoodie even though she has it covering her head. It's her.Her legs are spread out in front of her across Suga's laps. She has her hands on his and his are on her knees.
"What's going on here?" I ask,not realizing how angrily jealous I sound.
She looks up and seems stunned to see me. Our eyes lock and my heart starts to race. I haven't been eye to eye with her like this since Thursday.Why are her hands still on Suga's?

***not part of the story***
Random corny dad joke:
Dad: When this heals,will I be able to play the piano?
Doctor: Yes,you'll be fine in a few days.
Dad: Great! I've always wanted to play an instrument.