6." Tae "

Taehyung's POV:
Thursday.
24 hours. Its been only 24 hours since I met the mystery girl but it feels like it's been ages.
Will i ever see her again?
Suga was right. The odds of finding her, in this big city, are against me.
I can't stop seeing her eyes whenever I close mine.Angel eyes. 

I'd love to get to know her better. Luckily,we only have choreography practice today.
Afterwards,i am planning to go to that exact spot where her car was parked last time.
If I'm lucky,i'll get her name this time.
She seems to have a thing against strangers and I don't want her seeing me as one anymore.
Even though she knows my name, she called me by it only once the whole night. That troubles me greatly.
It's like she was avoiding any instance where she would have to call me by my name,even when we were alone. She's strange.
She also has this sarcastic and witty personality that sometimes it's hard to tell whether she's telling a joke or being serious.

***

I get to the parking lot and immediately spot her black car.
Was she waiting for me?
I walk faster towards it and tap on the window on the driver's side. The window slowly rolls down and she smiles at me.
" Were you waiting for me?" I ask her.
" Don't flatter yourself,I've been parking here even before I met you...what are you doing here?"she asks.
Ha. She always has an answer ready and waiting on her lips. Her full cherry red lips...
" Earth to Tae" she shouts.
Tae?
" Did you just call me Tae?" I ask with a smile.
But the real question is,why did it make me feel giddy?
"Yes I did...why?"
"Nothing really" I lie. I like how you said it.

The window rolls back up and for a second I wonder if she heard my thoughts.In a minute she's out of her car. She walks past me towards the streets. She stops and turns back to look at me.

" Well,are you coming or not?" She shouts.
Yes ma'am, I think to myself,what a bossy little thing.

*** not part of the story**

Hey there.In case no one has asked you yet,how are you really doing?

Random fact
A new born Chinese water deer is so small it can almost be held in the palm of a human hand.