5.

Your POV

Thursday.
And the long day finally came to an end. I was so eager to get to the gym to let off some steam and tension from work.

Kai,who worked in advertising department, gave me an exclusive invitation to an informal get together this weekend and I couldn't turn him down.

He is the closet thing I have to a friend. He is my confidante at work and has been helping me fit in since my arrival. I don't know if I am being paranoid or most people at work don't seem to like me. Only Kai seems to tolerate my presence but then again I have been locking myself away in my office,getting out only when leaving after a day's work. Curse my introversion.

I rush home after my hour of intense workout at the gym to quickly shower and put on casual clothes. I usually carry my gym bag in my car when I go to work in the morning so that I can go straight to the gym after work.

I don't expect to bump into him again today but I somewhat wish I do,I really enjoyed his company last time.

*** not part of the story***
Hey there,how are you?
I just wanted to say,
The world today is filled with many copies. There's only one of you. Don't be anyone else. We need that unique you. You are amazing just the way you are.

Random fact:
Did you know jellyfish have been around for more than 650 million years? Which means they outdate both dinosaurs and sharks!!