The two schools

Jack p.o.v.

Now everyone stares at the huge ship erupting from the tiny one. Water spews from the portholes and pours of the deck. It docks at the beach, near the Beauxbatons carriage and out steps a man with a cold expression and his dark hair tied back.

He turns around, nods, and leads about 30 kids in black and red uniforms to the castle.

"Headmaster Xiang," Punzie whispers. "He's the youngest headmaster Durmstrang ever had."

"No kidding, he's almost our age." Hiccup laughs.

We keep messing around until we head to dinner.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Welcome, guests from the North!" professer North says smiling at his little joke.

"We are so honored to have you here, to participate in the Triwizard Tounament!"

Everyone claps politely.

"Unfortunately, before we begin our lovely feast, I have a bit of bad news for our Quidditch players," he pauses. "We will have our last Quidditch match of the season tomorrow."

"That's absolute rubbish!!"

Without even turning my head I can tell its Merida.

She's the only one that would have such a problem without Quidditch. She's the seeker for Gryffindor and I'm the one for Slytherin, although I'm not as dedicated as her. Actually, no-one is, not even Hans, my captain, who once made us practice in a snowstorm.

"I'm pleased to tell you Ms. DunBroch, that it will be against Gryffindor and Slytherin."

I eat dinner almost daydreaming about my match against Merida.