Yule Ball part 2

Ok, guys, I know the ball ended in Jack's p.o.v, but this will be the same thing, but what Merida saw. This will give you more info.
Merida's P.O.V

“Ouch! Punzie!" I winced. She was doing her best to comb some sort of straightening potion in my hair. She was already dressed in her lilac dress for the ball, but my beautiful blue gown waited on my bed. Punzie came to help me get ready, but I was kinda regretting it. With one more yank! that probably ripped out all my hair, she pronounced herself done. I took a look in the mirror and saw my eyes widen. Instead on my millions of curls, my hair was wavy and...pretty. It reminds me of Rose's hair.

“Now, put on your gown. Hiccup is waiting!" She squealed. I sighed dramatically.

“Go to him." I said. She skipped out, and I didn't even bother mentioning that she left her hair ribbon behind.

I stared at my dress like it was a wisp. I slipped off my robes and pulled it on. It wasn't so bad. I tried to remember my etiquette as I walked down the stairs to the ball.

--------------

As I turned the corner to the top of the stairwell, I heard whispers and saw people staring, including Jack.

“She's beautiful."

“Is that Merida?"

“I wish I'd asked her!"

I walked down to the stairs to Hans, who waited for me there. As we walked away, I gave a small smile to Jack. He waved back.

Why was I blushing so much?

Why was he so cute?

I had liked Jack for a long time. Sadly, I'm sure he doesn't like me, otherwise he would've asked me before Hans, right?

Anyways, we walk out to the centre to see the champions dance. Carrie and Luna are with guys I've never seen before, and Jack was with Rose. Thus, Titanic popped into my mind.(sorry, I had to) Hans linked his arm into mine as the music started. I pretend to smile as they twirl around the floor. Soon enough, everyone joins in, including Hans and I. He's a really good dancer. But, just then I'm called up to sing.

I wrote a song that reminded me of Scotland. I missed the cool air, unlike frigid London. The thought mountains and forests made me homesick. So I wrote about when I wasn't being a princess, what I felt like I could do. What I could do. Touch the sky.

As soon as I finished, I walked off the stage. The crowd cheered and I felt my face heat up. Professor Tooth asked for any other volunteers, and to my surprise, Jack stepped up. He got up there and sung a song.

About me.

Hans tightens his grip on my arm. I scowl at him and tell him to go get butterbeer or something.

After the song, I went to the punch bowl, where I saw Jack.

“You're a surprisingly good singer." He said. I smirked.

“You're not so bad yourself." I said. Stop turning red, face. Good face.

“Did you figure out who the song was about?" He said, turning crimson. I pretend to think about it.

“Me? Maybe?" I say. Then, I look around to make sure Hans isn't around.

“I'm going to regret it if I don't do this." I said, taking a deep breath. I got on my tiptoes and kissed his confused lips.

Then, before he could respond, I grabbed my drinks and ran into the crowd.

After I gave the drinks to Rose and some guy that called himself Hiro, I went outside. I wandered around for a bit, but ended up sitting by a statue of a bear. I smiled and did my patronus. A large bear shuffled out. I watched for a while, before it disappeared. Then, from the other side of the hedge next to me, I hear voices.

“Thia, he's back." It was Bunnymund. (Thia was Tooth's first name)

“Aster, we can't be sure."

“Yes we can! He's back and he will murder some students!  That red head, Merida, will be part of his plan!"

A shiver jolted down my spine. I listened closer.

“Look, you are probably right. But are you sure about-"

“I'm sure Hans works for him. Now he's jealous of Jack, and probably wants revenge!"

At this, I got up. I hurried back inside, and ran to the portrait of the fat lady. I said the password ( Christmas cheer), and ran up to my bed. Exhausted I flopped on my bed, and thought about this insane ball.

Hey-o! Sup guys.
Two things. Shout outs!
1. @RoseElizabethBlack for being awesome with her epic comments that make me smile.
2. @VulnerableChap, who writes some awesome Jarida stories that sit in my library right now.
Also, I love votes, but I love comments a teensy bit more.
So,
Vote-I still love 'em!
Comment- For ol' Lemony
Share- If you're friends ship the best ship eva!