13 Years Later

Merida's P.O.V

The cool autumn morning brought along of things. It brought the end of summer. It brought fresh apples and new pencils. But, most importantly, it brought the Hogwarts Express.

"Jack, that's not how the Muggle Instructor said to park."

"Whatever, I'm half in the lines, so I'm fine."

I got out of the borrowed car and went to the backseat. Upon opening the door, I see my two kids, 11-year-old Mack, and his baby sister, Lily. I swear Mack looks exactly like Jack, but with my red hair and blue eyes. He's already wearing his Hogwarts robes and was clutching his wand in one hand and his trunk in the other. Lily squealed excitedly as I pulled her out of her car seat.

"Mum, I changed my mind. I don't wanna go." Mack said worriedly. I rolled my eyes.

"Of course you do. Now get your father and meet me behind the barrier."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After we met behind the platform, we saw a few more unexpected friends.

"Punzie!"

"Merida!"

"Jack!"

"Hiccup!"

"Rose!"

"Peter!"

After some hugs and a lot of catching up, we chatted a little about our kids. Punzie and Rose cooed over Lily, who giggled about all the attention. Jack, Hiccup, and Peter played a game with Punzie and Hiccup's baby, Parker. I think it was called Let's See How Many Times We Can Throw Parker In the Air Before Punzie Murders Us All. Mack played around with Punzie and Hiccup's 11-year-old, Olivia. Then, the scarlet steam engine comes roaring up to the station. Olivia and Mack give hasty good-byes and run to the train.

Then I notice Mack forgot his trunk.

That's my boy.

As the train starts to pull out of the station, I pull out my wand and perform the ultimate mom move of the year.
"Arresto Momentum!" I shout, and the train slows down. I grab Mack's trunk and shove it through his open window. Then I do the counter spell and the train peels out of the station.

****************

After many goodbyes and promises to meet for lunch, Jack, Lily and I load into the Muggle car.

"You make a great mother." Jack says, giving me a small kiss. In the backseat, Lily blows raspberries in agreement. I smile as we pull out and drive back home.

~~Fin~~

That was really fun to write! I'm so grateful for the positive comments and votes that you've given me! I might rewrite some of the chapters...maybe
Bye guys, I hope you enjoyed!
And remember, I will always be in you hearts (and on Wattpad)
-Lemony (^◇^)