Goblet of Fire

Jack p.o.v

I jump off my broom and run over to Merida, ignoring the shouts of Hans, my captain, for losing our last game. I pick her up gently, ignoring her mud-splattered uniform. Hiccup and Punzie appear by my side, their eyes filled with worry. I don't need to say anything, which is probably why we're such good friends. We all speed off to the Hospital wing, an unconscious Merida swinging in my arms.

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*

"IT'S ALL MY FAULT!" I shout.

"Mr. Frost, no it isn't." Madame Ariel,the nurse, says." Please take him to dinner." she says to Hiccup and Punzie. They drag me to the great hall and deposit me on my seat. Defeated, I ignore North even when he says:

"The Goblet of fire is now open. If you wish to enter, write your name on some parchment and submit it into the goblet."

I jump as I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn and see Hiccup and Punzie.

"You should enter, we are." Hiccup says holding up some parchment. I sigh, but when Hiccup says something, there's no changing his mind. Punzie hands me some parchment and I scribble my name down. We fight through a crowd of other kids and put our names in. After, I don't even tell Punzie and Hiccup I'm going to see Merida. I don't have to. I hear them following at a distance behind me. At the hospital wing, Hiccup and Punzie go and chat with Madame Ariel to give me privacy.

I sit at the edge of her bed. I hide my face in my hands.

"I'm sorry Merida. I wish you were okay. It's my fault; I just don't want to lose you. We all miss you. I'm sorry I tease you constantly, I don't want to lose you."

I don't even look up until I hear a familiar Scottish accent say:

"Apology accepted, Frosty."