1:8: Rebekah's Plan

I'm sitting down at breakfast with Kol and Rebekah as she's sipping on her coffee and Klaus is pouring a compelled girls blood into a small glass. "Have you spoken to our good friend Marcel today?" Klaus asks. "No. Should I have?" Rebekah asks, playing dumb after telling Kol and I her plan. "He's been mysteriously silent, avoiding me, some might say. I thought perhaps he may have whispered reasons into your ear. Along with all of those sweet nothings." Klaus says, smiling up at her and Rebekah fake smiles. "If I see him, I'll be sure to ask if he's still sore at you." She says as I sip on my orange juice, Klaus compels the girl to leave and sits down in front of us. "Let me give a voice to that look in your eyes." He says and starts mocking her. "'My saintly noble brother lies writhing in agony in the Bayou, victim of my bastard brother's bite, when just one or two drops of his blood would ease his pain.'" He says as Kol laughs, buttering a croissant. "On the contrary, Nik, I am simply enjoying my brekkie, waiting for Elijah's healthy return." She says as Klaus sips on his blood and sets it down. "Oh, come on Rebekah, you've been giving me the devil's eye all morning. Out with it." He says. "Perhaps I'm concerned that if I voice my opinion about what you did to Elijah, I will end up on the wrong side of your toxic hybrid teeth." She says as I start on my mushroom swiss omelette as Klaus slams his hand on the table and points at Rebekah. "Poppycock! I would never bite you. Elijah made some very offensive accusations about my intentions towards my child. He deserves a day or two of discomfort. Besides, you know my preferred method of punishment for your indiscretions is the dagger." He says and Rebekah chuckles before standing up as Kol and I glance at each other, sipping on our coffees. "There is something fundamentally wrong with you." She says and walks off.

We arrive to the Compound to meet up with Marcel about Rebekah's plan. I've decided to join her on it after Klaus daggered Elijah and Kol and then bit Elijah. "Because that is Klaus does." She says as we walk in, seeing a bunch of vampires and Marcel, and notice Tyler, putting a hand out to stop Kol from going over there and beating the shit out of him. "Don't mind me, I'm fascinated by this story." Rebekah says and fake smiles at Tyler. "Hello, Tyler." She says as he looks at us. "Rebekah. Long time, no see." He says and she gives a real smile. "What Tyler was about to tell you is that my brother can use his baby's blood to sire more hybrids. What you will all figure out is that vampires don't stand a chance." She says, looking between the vampires and back to Tyler. "So, Tyler, I assume you were trying to rally this lot into making sure the baby isn't born." Rebekah says and Tyler stands up as I put my hand down. "Yeah. You don't like it? Go on and take your brother's side. But you know I'm right." He says. "I believe you've mistaken the lady's intentions." Marcel says as we look at him. "All right, what's going on?" Diego asks, looking confused and Rebekah shakes her head at Tyler. "You were absolutely right, Tyler. My brother is a crap enough individual as it is. The last thing he needs is to sire a superior species." She says and looks at Marcel, who smiles. "Go on, you can tell them." She says. "She's not here to fight us. She's here to help us." He says. "That's right. But first.." Kol says and dashes over to break Tyler's neck and sits in his chair, with me on his lap. "That is enough about harming that baby. Klaus is the one we're putting a stop to." Rebekah says, sitting down next to us.

It's nighttime as we all see Klaus walk into the what he believes to be an empty, French Quarter Compound and Marcel steps forward as we can hear them. "Klaus." Marcel says and Klaus turns around to face him. "You've been avoiding my calls." He says. "Little pisssed off lately." Marcel says. "Apologies for my behavior can come later. You have something of mine. I want it back." Klaus says and Marcel pulls out a silver dagger from his inside jacket pocket, showing it to him. "Sorry, but I can't do that." He says and holds out the dagger for Rebekah who steps forward along with Kol and I, and Klaus looks shocked at us. "What is this?" He asks. "Apologies for your behavior? You don't apologize, Nik. You just act. I've had enough. We have had enough. You daggered Kol and Elijah and then bit Elijah, leaving him in the bayou with Hayley to suffer!" Rebekah exclaims and Klaus smiles, taking a few steps towards us. "Look at you. Finally in possession of the one thing that can take you down. How does it feel?" He asks. "Great." Rebekah says and Marcel whistles as Kol holds onto my waist gently and a few vampires start to walk out and Klaus laughs sarcastically. "So this is it? The evil bastard Klaus has gone too far, must be punished. And by his own siblings, nonetheless." He says, pointing at Rebekah and Kol. "How positively biblical. And you, Marcel, is this.." Klaus says, pointing at all the vampires. "Your idea of a hit? I taught you better than this paltry excuse for a takedown." He says and looks at me. "Why, you of all people luv?" He asks, looking at me. "For Jenna, what you did to Stefan, daggering Kol and Elijah, hell, biting Elijah? You should know how we feel." I say, crossing my arms at him. "Do you think you can subdue me with this!?" He shouts at us and Marcel shakes his head, smiling. "No. But I think I can with this." Marcel whistles and a lot more vampires surround us, coming down from the balcony and some stay on the balcony.

"Let's end this charade, shall we?" Klaus asks, smiling and raises his voice. "Vampires of New Orleans! Do recall that I am an Original. A hybrid. I cannot be killed." He says and looks around at all of us. "Eternity is an awfully long time. How long, do you think, Marcel will stay in power?" He asks and points around at everyone. "What if one of you lot were to release me, knowing I will be eternally in your debt?" He asks, putting his hand over his heart. "Oh, I would pity those of you who dared to cross me. I can assure you, your ends would be spectacular." He says, stepping forward and smiling after putting his hand down. "To borrow a trick from an old friend.." He says, pulling out a large coin from his pocket and starts walking around. "Whoever picks up this coin gets to live." He says and drops the coin in front of him. "Now, which of you magnificent bastards wants to join me?" He asks and nobody moves. "Anyone wants that coin, pledge allegiance to Klaus. Take it now. Go ahead. The choice is yours." Marcel says and no one moves still and Marcel smiles. "Take him." He says and a few vampires try to attack him as Klaus shoves one to the ground and throws the one that tried to jump him against the wall behind him and smiles as he puts his hands up for them to bring it on and Marcel signals with his hands for the chains and we see two vampires appear from behind, binding Klaus with chains and one of them throws him and we see a girl start beating him once he gets up and gets knocked to the ground by a bigger guy and they start kicking Klaus as he's on the floor while we walk to get a better view and Kol laughs. "Bloody hell." He says as we see the vampires set Klaus upright and beat him in the abdomen and the stomach; seeing a girl stab him repeatedly until he falls on the ground and gets on his knees and Diego gets a swing at Klaus' face and Rebekah slowly makes her way to him before he growls, showing everyone his hybrid face and stops growling and Rebekah drops the dagger, paralyzed in fear and Klaus removes his bonds, shoving the other vampires away and shoves another one before feeding viciously from another one and growls as there's too many for me to keep track of until I hear Klaus shouting. "Marcel! Come and finish this!" He shouts and Marcel is about to dash off but Rebekah grabs his arm and we all look at her. "No! Take the coin." She says to him. "What?" I ask and she looks at Kol and I as well. "He won't stop until everyone is dead. And he will kill you too. End this. Pick up the coin!" She exclaims and Marcel thinks about it as Klaus is killing vampires. "Enough!" He shouts and Klaus stops as everyone looks at him and he picks up the coin, crouching down and Klaus walks over to him, smiling. "Well, well, well. The great Marcel, self-proclaimed king of New Orleans, bowing before me." He says and Marcel throws the coin at his feet. "There. I hereby pledge my allegiance to you. You have the keys to my kingdom. It's yours." He says and Klaus smiles gleefully.

It's the next day as I'm outside with Hayley on the steps after she explained to me about Eve, the woman we met when Tyler kidnapped us. "She sounds incredible. How come you didn't get a biblical name?" I ask as we both laugh and see Klaus walk out. "You're coming with me, Smartass and Little Wolf." He says, walking down the steps as we look at him. "Why would I go anywhere with you?" She asks and he turns around to look at us. "Because, Hayley, that child you carry is the only thing on this earth that matters to me. Now you can fight me on this, but you will lose." He says, walking over to his car and opens the passenger's side door side of the car and the backseat, waiting for us to get in. "As will anyone else who tries to stop you two from getting in this car." He says and we reluctantly walk over to the car and get in.